lmi

Re: [lmi] xsl-fo changes: testing results

From: Evgeniy Tarassov
Subject: Re: [lmi] xsl-fo changes: testing results
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 00:13:31 +0200

On 6/14/07, Murphy, Kimberly <address@hidden> wrote:

1) The scale unit (i.e., Values are shown in ...) on the illustration
has parenthesis around the text. While consistent on all xsl files,
our preference is to not have the parenthesis. Please remove.

The following patch remove the parentheses.
http://lmi.tt-solutions.com/codestriker/codestriker.pl?topic=7605483&action=view

A question -- may I do slight reformatting in the patches?

On one hand the patch is trivial, but it is not minimal. A patch that
repairs a tiny defect -- should it be minimal to reduce the (tiny)
risk of introduction of another defect, or is a patch like this one
could be considered clear enough?

--
Best wishes,
Evgeniy Tarassov