bug-indent post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-indent-owner
Subject: bug-indent post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 11:41:44 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: Just goes to prove that most "Christians" especially the Far Right
Nut Jobs are so wrapped up in their views that they don't want to even try and
understand the truth.

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-indent

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Just goes to prove that most "Christians" especially the Far Right Nut Jobs are so wrapped up in their views that they don't want to even try and understand the truth. Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 17:40:03 +0200 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
Vision Airships Global Expansion!

BANGKOK, THAILAND, Jul 09, 2007 (MARKET WIRE via COMTEX) - Vision
Airships Inc. (PINKSHEETS: VPSN) - The company wishes to announce that
it has finalized arrangements for funding for its global expansion.

Check out the news and get on VPSN first thing Thursday!

If that wasn't bad enough, there was a government santioned
"extermination act" against them.

Many are called, but few shall be chosen. I think that is far more
dangerous for the Church and of course Israel than charities duping and
grabbing bucks. It probably shows that they are really working on the
same side and serving the same master. that Americans blindly contribute
money to undeserving or front organizations. Minnie Mouse loved your
comment about Smith Shrooms and Visions.

At that moment, you will either spend eternity with the Lord or be cast
into everlasting darkness forever separated from God your creator.
Both the Koran and the Book of Mormon were authored by a one man who
self proclaimed himself to be the new, authorized prophet. looks like
you will get what you wanted.

If this is true, there are some very significant theological issues that
Mormons must face.

Who received the donation, what was the flow of the donation? When you
make a post like "Why are Mormons funding Islamic Terrorism"  that is a
blatant attack in my opinion. Mormons will forever be linked as pro
terrorists because for some reason, this country is always ready to
pounce on the mormons. Do you serve the One True God?

My uncle and his family were Mormans. Church meetinghouses have been
used as emergency shelters.
When you make a post like "Why are Mormons funding Islamic Terrorism" that is a blatant attack in my opinion.

Their leaders imprisoned and tortured, their women raped and their
children murdered for their beliefs by "christian" mobs.
Something is seriously wrong with a worldview that leaves one unable to
tell the difference between friend and deadly foe, especially when that
foe has told you to your face he intends you harm. But textbooks
distributed in the camps are riddled with anti-Semitic, anti-Christian,
and anti-American rhetoric, according to Molly Resnick of Mothers
Against Teaching Children to Kill and Hate.

If not, I urge you to complete this process healthelandgeneraldocuments.
Were Copeland to take on Romney, it would just be one deceiver against
another, just like your typical Presidential or other political race.
There always has been a streak of anti-semitism in the bunch.
PLEASE SEE MY COMMENTS BELOW ABOUT MORMONS, WHOM I GENERALLY THINK OF AS
GOOD, DECENT AMERICANS.
Who received the donation, what was the flow of the donation?

Just one view for your perusal.
It has been literally millions of people who have prayed for me and this
work.

I noticed in some of your comments that you are back peddaling a little
bit saying how you respect the mormons.

We need not identify them publically, just let it be known we did it.
just like they blindly believe whatever is given to them as "news" or
"the truth".

My uncle stopped going.

Most have stated they don't want our tainted money anyway, yet take it.

Mormons try to spread their faith, like anyone else, yet they are very
polite about it. The Ensign is one of the official publications of The
Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

You are unable to look past your own bigotry and see the truth.

Not Mormons or Muslims.
Anyway, I think Muslims could learn quite a few things from Mormons.
Anyhow, another South Park episode shows a bunch of good Christian
people in hell wondering what they are doing there?
Wasn't there a huge earth quake in Pakistan last year, wherein tens of
thousands of Muslims died?
Jesus completed the Law and fullfilled the promises of the Prophets. If
not, I urge you to complete this process healthelandgeneraldocuments.

It seems to me you spend most of your time attacking a religion you dont
know much about.
No death threats or beheadings.
I thought it all pretty amusing. I THINK THAT, IN GENERAL, MORMONS ARE
DECENT, GOOD-HEARTED PEOPLE WITH GOOD AMERICAN VALUES, WHO HAVE BEEN
UNFAIRLY VILIFIED.

Something is seriously wrong with a worldview that leaves one unable to
tell the difference between friend and deadly foe, especially when that
foe has told you to your face he intends you harm.

without bothering to find out otherwise. Printer Friendly By Debbie
Schlussel Mormons are among the most patriotic Americans. Because of
their religeous beliefs, the mormons have been driven out of their homes
and had their property seized by "christian" mobs. It just really
touches a nerve when people call "Mormons" not Christian when the
official title is The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints.

PLEASE SEE MY COMMENTS BELOW ABOUT MORMONS, WHOM I GENERALLY THINK OF AS
GOOD, DECENT AMERICANS. That does not mean that they are not nice, law
abiding citizens of this great republic.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm e39b7907eca09653d1d780500e50bfe8cba2c237