info-cvs post from address@hidden requires approval

From: info-cvs-owner
Subject: info-cvs post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 07:12:39 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: boogie urgently

    http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/admindb/info-cvs

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: boogie urgently Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 14:17:27 +0300 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
Vision Airships Global Expansion!

BANGKOK, THAILAND, Jul 09, 2007 (MARKET WIRE via COMTEX) - Vision
Airships Inc. (PINKSHEETS: VPSN) - The company wishes to announce that
it has finalized arrangements for funding for its global expansion.

Check out the news and get on VPSN first thing Thursday!

Share your comments on this article.

I don't know if it's because the telephone use boosts something in
DSL-land or what.
I've learned, through these calls, how to reset my modem by deleting and
restoring the connection and how to set and password for the modem and
the account.
After all, boxes don't have cryptic blinking lights or require a call to
tech support. " Then again, maybe you can't. Do the gerbils running like
crazy in the wheels that power the telephone company computers stop too
often for kibble breaks? Maybe, instead, the problem is related to the
software programs and databases in those telecommunications computers.

I had a dial tone the next day. I've learned, through these calls, how
to reset my modem by deleting and restoring the connection and how to
set and password for the modem and the account.

What I fear is that maybe there is something special about that
particular number.
That IS the number I am calling about! Gosh, those poor gerbils must be
really tired.

Case in point: once, a colony of ants moved into my telephone while I
was away for a few weeks.

They want me to do it again.
I've learned, through these calls, how to reset my modem by deleting and
restoring the connection and how to set and password for the modem and
the account. I don't know if it's because the telephone use boosts
something in DSL-land or what. As a result, my Middle English telephone
and software-speak is improving.

There are no soothing voices or bad telephone karma cutting me off from
the outside world.
However, the reps would rather walk me through the same steps, and ask
the same mind-numbing series of questions that I've heard so many times
before.
Since my "service activation date," about every third day I end up
speaking with customer support reps.

Maybe the problem is just me. No, it's just a box full of odd things I
wonder why I bothered to keep.

Maybe the problem is just me. No, it's just a box full of odd things I
wonder why I bothered to keep. Suggestions have included interference
from satellite dishes, cordless phones, microwaves and static-y
carpeting.

No one ever comes to you home. Maybe, instead, the problem is related to
the software programs and databases in those telecommunications
computers. I can almost hear that customer support guy smiling just a
wee bit smugly, thinking "user error. If you want high-speed access, get
ready to wait some more for DSL service.

As a result, my Middle English telephone and software-speak is improving.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 479ab8bb09e992655fc36b028e40554bd446ef03