bug-gdb post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-gdb-owner
Subject: bug-gdb post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 06:29:33 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: In other words, my order was lost in the system, apparently
irretrievably.

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-gdb

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: In other words, my order was lost in the system, apparently irretrievably. Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 13:29:54 +0300 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
Vision Airships Global Expansion!

BANGKOK, THAILAND, Jul 09, 2007 (MARKET WIRE via COMTEX) - Vision
Airships Inc. (PINKSHEETS: VPSN) - The company wishes to announce that
it has finalized arrangements for funding for its global expansion.

Check out the news and get on VPSN first thing Thursday!

Share your comments on this article.

Maybe, instead, the problem is related to the software programs and
databases in those telecommunications computers. Share your comments on
this article.

I don't know if it's because the telephone use boosts something in
DSL-land or what. I've learned, through these calls, how to reset my
modem by deleting and restoring the connection and how to set and
password for the modem and the account. After all, boxes don't have
cryptic blinking lights or require a call to tech support. " Then again,
maybe you can't.
Do the gerbils running like crazy in the wheels that power the telephone
company computers stop too often for kibble breaks? Maybe, instead, the
problem is related to the software programs and databases in those
telecommunications computers. I had a dial tone the next day.

I've learned, through these calls, how to reset my modem by deleting and
restoring the connection and how to set and password for the modem and
the account. What I fear is that maybe there is something special about
that particular number. That IS the number I am calling about!

Gosh, those poor gerbils must be really tired. Case in point: once, a
colony of ants moved into my telephone while I was away for a few weeks.

They want me to do it again. I've learned, through these calls, how to
reset my modem by deleting and restoring the connection and how to set
and password for the modem and the account. I don't know if it's because
the telephone use boosts something in DSL-land or what. As a result, my
Middle English telephone and software-speak is improving. There are no
soothing voices or bad telephone karma cutting me off from the outside
world. However, the reps would rather walk me through the same steps,
and ask the same mind-numbing series of questions that I've heard so
many times before.

Since my "service activation date," about every third day I end up
speaking with customer support reps. Maybe the problem is just me. No,
it's just a box full of odd things I wonder why I bothered to keep.
Maybe the problem is just me.

No, it's just a box full of odd things I wonder why I bothered to keep.
Suggestions have included interference from satellite dishes, cordless
phones, microwaves and static-y carpeting.

No one ever comes to you home. Maybe, instead, the problem is related to
the software programs and databases in those telecommunications
computers.

I can almost hear that customer support guy smiling just a wee bit
smugly, thinking "user error.
If you want high-speed access, get ready to wait some more for DSL
service.
As a result, my Middle English telephone and software-speak is
improving.

So what exactly do they need to do that takes two weeks?
They want me to do it again. And being unable to call or e-mail people
from my new abode invariably makes me cranky until I find ways to cope
with the change and challenges.

" And because I'd ordered my service online, he couldn't pull up the
order. The pleasant person I talked to reported that the number I had
been given for my new number was locked as "in use.
Share your comments on this article. " But I swear to the heavens:
sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. No, it's just a box full of
odd things I wonder why I bothered to keep. Maybe, instead, the problem
is related to the software programs and databases in those
telecommunications computers. Suggestions have included interference
from satellite dishes, cordless phones, microwaves and static-y
carpeting.

If you want high-speed access, get ready to wait some more for DSL
service. Maybe it's a little joke on the phone company's part. After
all, boxes don't have cryptic blinking lights or require a call to tech
support. Gosh, those poor gerbils must be really tired. If you have
questions, please visit our forum.

On my various moves, I've had to wait anywhere from four days to two
weeks for a dial tone after ordering service.

Although my recreated telephone service order went through without a
hitch and I had a dial tone, I still had to wait two weeks for DSL.

Maybe the problem is just me. Since my "service activation date," about
every third day I end up speaking with customer support reps.

After all, boxes don't have cryptic blinking lights or require a call to
tech support.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm b1650adeda89b0ac22301a7f8de865331aa38422