bug-gnu-utils post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-gnu-utils-owner
Subject: bug-gnu-utils post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 06:29:20 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: I got the cop to admit on the stand he waited in that area nightly
because "he caught a lot of speeders on that stretch.

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-gnu-utils

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: I got the cop to admit on the stand he waited in that area nightly because "he caught a lot of speeders on that stretch. Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 12:29:00 +0200 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
Vision Airships Global Expansion!

BANGKOK, THAILAND, Jul 09, 2007 (MARKET WIRE via COMTEX) - Vision
Airships Inc. (PINKSHEETS: VPSN) - The company wishes to announce that
it has finalized arrangements for funding for its global expansion.

Check out the news and get on VPSN first thing Thursday!

" and "How much did you have to drink tonight? Police have received all
new computerized Breathalyzers and each operator must use a "swipe" card
identifying them. After being pulled over, she repeatedly tells the
officer she had four drinks.

Then he fled the scene and registered a . "  As he stammered to answer,
the jury got the point. The officer made him walk an "imaginary line"
without stepping off.

When caught, she admitted she was drunk. I submitted a Motion to
Dismiss. Although his prior offense was just over the ten year
"lookback" period, I convinced the Judge to give him a chance to be
treated as a first offender. Police have received all new computerized
Breathalyzers and each operator must use a "swipe" card identifying
them.
At my Motion to Suppress, I cross ex When I presented it to the Judge,
the case was thrown out of Court.

" Then the officer asked him a series of questions in their OUI computer
form including, "Where were you coming from?
He stopped him and arrested him for OUI.
Police have received all new computerized Breathalyzers and each
operator must use a "swipe" card identifying them.
I got the cop to admit on the stand he waited in that area nightly
because "he caught a lot of speeders on that stretch.
I submitted a Motion to Dismiss.

We went back to Court immediately and the DA didn't even try to oppose
my Motion. At my Motion to Suppress, I cross ex
Then he fled the scene and registered a .

Result: we waived the jury and obtained a not guilty. Result: the DA
dropped the OUI charges on the very next Court date.
"  As he stammered to answer, the jury got the point.

I got the cop to admit on the stand he waited in that area nightly
because "he caught a lot of speeders on that stretch.

When caught, she admitted she was drunk.

Due to these increasingly complex laws, DUI defense has become a
specialty.
I submitted a Motion to Dismiss.

My client's arresting officer forgot his card and used another
officer's, then wrote his name in by hand on the computer printout.
At trial, we admitted her medical records showing a back condition
explained the unsteadiness on her feet and difficulty exiting the car.
Result: Not guilty after trial. The officer made him walk an "imaginary
line" without stepping off. My client's arresting officer forgot his
card and used another officer's, then wrote his name in by hand on the
computer printout. When I presented it to the Judge, the case was thrown
out of Court. After registering a .
After being pulled over, she repeatedly tells the officer she had four
drinks. I prepared a chart for trial, met with the Judge in his chambers
and made our case. My client's arresting officer forgot his card and
used another officer's, then wrote his name in by hand on the computer
printout. I found the one and only Massachusetts case correctly
addressing the crucial, complex pharmacological issue.

I submitted a Motion to Dismiss.

one mile and saw him cross the fog line only once.

After registering a .

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 4e1caadb378de6aa4ea87dde66704907f1806e5f