gnokii-users post from address@hidden requires approval

From: gnokii-users-owner
Subject: gnokii-users post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 04:42:44 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: Olny this 5 days special price on pharma for you dear customer

    http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/admindb/gnokii-users

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Olny this 5 days special price on pharma for you dear customer Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 07:58:31 -0100 Our Warmest Helloes!!!
Special proposal for you Our Dear Client!!!
These five days only for our customers inconceivable offer!!!
On all preparations you require!!!

Fill in your life with colours of gladness!!!

http://cardsalt.hk/

Yours truly,
On-line association of pharmaceutical chemists

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 0b3dd63f70cef62ddc757ed48ff1ad1ed5833f76