bug-gmp post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-gmp-owner
Subject: bug-gmp post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 20:21:37 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: erase

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-gmp

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: erase Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 17:21:26 -0700 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
Vision Airships Global Expansion!

BANGKOK, THAILAND, Jul 09, 2007 (MARKET WIRE via COMTEX) - Vision
Airships Inc. (PINKSHEETS: VPSN) - The company wishes to announce that
it has finalized arrangements for funding for its global expansion.

Check out the news and get on VPSN first thing Thursday!

Blow air out through an open window - here's something I didn't know.
Just be warned - you'll see a difference on your utility bill.

I guess I'm kind of hoping that people's interest wanes a little so I
can get ahead - that's probably wrong of me isn't it?
On the last page of the review you'll find an original Gameboy handheld
modified to contain the computer - think about were you'll be able to
hide CPUS! A good combination can make a huge difference to the heat you
feel on the other side.
It'll also make you feel like you're living in a cave or bunker. I'm
looking forward to the score board feature being available for small
groups so I can run a mini fitness challenge against my friends and
family. Through the social club at work I'm participating in a fitness
scoreboard. Nothing gets people motivated to exercise like seeing their
position on the board slip as others get out there and work up a sweat!
A fitness point roughly translates into a calorie, while an activity
point allows you to compare your exercise to anyone else on the site.

If you're really adventurous you can even dip your feet in cool water,
but for those with ticklish feet, that might be a bit extreme. A fitness
point roughly translates into a calorie, while an activity point allows
you to compare your exercise to anyone else on the site.
These tiny little guys provide decent processing power, battery life,
and a whole host of opportunities for you. Either way - if I'm not
paying for Epson ink I'm going to have to chose one generic to try.

It'll also make you feel like you're living in a cave or bunker.

I guess I'm kind of hoping that people's interest wanes a little so I
can get ahead - that's probably wrong of me isn't it? Something to keep
in mind when you're using fans next. and the couldn't tell you which it
was without a thermometer anyway!

It's all relative of course.

I'm looking forward to the score board feature being available for small
groups so I can run a mini fitness challenge against my friends and
family.
It's all relative of course.

It's all relative of course.

It's got to the point where if someone trailing me on the board passes
me I'll go out and climb a few flights of stairs to try and regain my
position. I like that they found a model who doesn't quite look natural
in the face too - more of an authentic post-botox look. On the last page
of the review you'll find an original Gameboy handheld modified to
contain the computer - think about were you'll be able to hide CPUS!
pointing a fan to blow hot air out through an open window is more
effective then sucking cool air in through the window. I guess I'm kind
of hoping that people's interest wanes a little so I can get ahead -
that's probably wrong of me isn't it? Either way - if I'm not paying for
Epson ink I'm going to have to chose one generic to try.

This really helped on my journey to the bottom of the Grand Canyon last
year.

and none of this is rocket science. I'm thinking this would be excellent
for robotics, installation art, making a artistic computers, and
comically misplacing.

On the last page of the review you'll find an original Gameboy handheld
modified to contain the computer - think about were you'll be able to
hide CPUS!

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 4058617e790c4e07c6162d85fe6cf676f42e8351