info-cvs post from address@hidden requires approval

From: info-cvs-owner
Subject: info-cvs post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 12:30:52 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: ATTN: HONOURABLE BENEFICIARY,

    http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/admindb/info-cvs

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: ATTN: HONOURABLE BENEFICIARY, Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 00:30:11 +0800
              OFFICE OF SPECIAL  ADVISER TO

                     MR PRESIDENT

ATTN: HONOURABLE BENEFICIARY,

This Is To Officially Inform You That We Have Verified Your
 Contract/Inheritance File And Discovered Reasons Why You Are Yet To Receive
Your
 Payment. It Is Because Of Irregularities And Complications Discovered On
 Your Payment File By Our Technical Experts In Respect To Your Contract
 /Inheritance Payment Requirements Which Have Just Been Duly Rectified.

Meanwhile, We Have Been Informed That You Are Still Dealing With
Impostors And Non Recommended Officials In The Bank. Such Acts Must Stop For
Security Reasons If You Wish To receive Your Payment. Since We Have
Decided To Bring A Solution To Your Problem, Right Now We Have Arranged Your
Payment Through Our Atm Swift Card Payment Center OCEANIC BANK
INTERNATIONAL  PLC ( Under Reserve Bank Operation Act 2005 ), That Is The
Latest Instruction By Our President Chief, Olusegun Obasonjo
(GCFR)Federal Republic Of Nigeria. Below Is The Arrangements ;...

The Swift card Center Will Send You An Atm Card Which You Will Use To
Withdrew Your Money From Any Atm Machine In Any Part Of The World, But
The Maximum Is Six Thousand Dollars Per Day, So If YouLike To Receive
Your Fund This Way Please Do Let Us Know By Contacting The Card Payment
Center OCEANIC BANK INTERNATIONAL  PLC On Emai address@hidden
Tel: 234-1-7635632 Or 234-805-2610068 .And Also Send The Following
Information To Swift Card Center :

1 Phone And Fax Number,
2 Address Where You Want Them To Send The Card Through Diplomatic
 Courier
Service (P.O box Not Accepted)
3 Your Full Name And Total Amount You Are Expecting.Instead Of Losing
Your Fund
4) Company name, position and address.
5) Profession, age and marital status.
6) Copy of Drivers License I .D.

Please Indicate To The Card Center The Total Sum You Are Expecting And
 For Your Information You Have To Stop Any Further Communication With
 Any Institution Or Office Until You Receive The Atm Card.

Note: Because of Impostors, We Hereby Issue You Our Codeof Conduct Tag
Number Which Is(805) So You Must Have To Indicate This Code When
Contacting The Card Center.

We Await Your Urgent Response.

Mrs.Helen Bruce
Special Adviser To The President
Federal Republic Of Nigeria

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 06a7643f7242236abaa6da97ddaf1ddf591f76ab