bug-gnu-emacs post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-gnu-emacs-owner
Subject: bug-gnu-emacs post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 03:09:43 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: Offer

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-gnu-emacs

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Offer Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 15:09:12 +0800
Dear Sir/Madam,

Inquire about one million Chinese end buyers and suppliers information freely.
Establish the direct cooperation relationship with Chinese end suppliers and
buyers,then you can decrease cost and win the biggest profit.

Inquire about 100,000 world ship-owners database and shipping information.
Discuss the freight with the ship-owner directly in order to get the best
freight and decrease the total deal cost, then increase the market competition!

Login www.1001pp.com ,inquire about the global biggest b2b website of Chinese
end suppliers & buyers information, then you will get your most needing end
suppliers or buyers information,and also the ship-owner's information.

No matter you want to export or import, and if you need to contact Chinese end
buyers or suppliers in order to decrease your import/export cost,please logon
www.1001pp.com and register as our user,then you will own a Chinese exclusive
business secretary.Our company just like your office set up in China,I will
dispose all your import or export affairs according to your direction.

I am your business secretary commissioner-Nancy

With warm regards!
1001PP.Com,Inc (Hanker Group)
TEL:+86-633-2201637-3008
FAX:+86-633-2201647-3004
Mail:address@hidden

http://www.1001pp.com

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm dd53d437ae5c33b6d17d5018243f8904f9a4c3b5