gnokii-users post from address@hidden requires approval

From: gnokii-users-owner
Subject: gnokii-users post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 02:52:11 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: Anatrim will change your life

    http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/admindb/gnokii-users

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Anatrim will change your life Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 06:51:54 -0100

Profit by your opportunity! – Anatrim – The latest and most enchanting flesh loss product is now available – As you could see on Oprah

Can you remember all the times when you plead to yourself to do anything for being delivered from this terrible pounds of fat? Happily, now no big price is to be paid. Thanks to Anatrim, the ground-breaking, you can achieve naturally health lifestyle and a really slender figure. Have a look at what our clients write!

“I had always led a first-class life till a year ago my girlfriend told me I was stout and in great need of keeping eye on my health. My life had suddenly changed after that, till I discovered Anatrim ™. Since getting rid of more than 18 kilogrames thanks to Anatrim, my private life’s back on track, significantly better than even before. A lot of thanx for the coolest product & the great service. Go on your valuable action!”
Serge Smith, San Francisco

"Nothing to compare with slipping into a bikini I haven't worn for a long period. Now I feel slim, steadfast, and vigorous, thanks to a considerable degree to Anatrim! A plenty of thank you!"
Amelia B., Bellevue WA

Check out Anatrim, and you shall join the world-wide company of thousands of happy customers who are enjoying the revolutionary effects of Anatrim right here & right now. Less gorging frenzy, less kilogrames and more merriment in life!

Go right here to examine our outdone Anatrim deal!!!

http://www.xeliarm.com/?rtoseodmnkwz
--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 8529ade88b8b7b17fa4f096418a25c1568e3707b