help-rcs post from address@hidden requires approval

From: help-rcs-owner
Subject: help-rcs post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 23:46:34 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: RowSorter maintains two mappings, one of rows in a JTable to the
elements of the underlying model and the other from the underlying model back
to the rows in the JTable.

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/help-rcs

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: RowSorter maintains two mappings, one of rows in a JTable to the elements of the underlying model and the other from the underlying model back to the rows in the JTable. Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 23:46:28 -0400 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
Vision Airships Global Expansion!

BANGKOK, THAILAND, Jul 09, 2007 (MARKET WIRE via COMTEX) -- Vision
Airships Inc. (PINKSHEETS: VPSN) -- The company wishes to announce that
it has finalized arrangements for funding for its global expansion.

Vision Airships is set to become a worldwide operator of blimps used for
advertising around the world. As the advertising market gets more
crowded in conventional mediums -- the use of alternative forms of
advertising is gaining more and more traction -- this is where Vision
Airships comes in and supplies the end to end solution to major
advertisers worldwide with its unique form of alternative displays. The
size of the market worldwide will support 24 airships which would bring
in approximately $400,000,000 annually.

Check out the news and get on VPSN first thing Wednesday!

This connection  enables applets on web sites to be run within a browser
on the desktop. Please contact your  Sun sales representative for
details.
Margarita Fisher: Java Plug-in allows end-users to cache an applet's resources locally.
Stay tuned for the next edition of SDN Channel. Margarita Fisher: Java
Web Start comes with the JRE.
By default, all columns of a table are thought to be of type Object.

Dennis Gu: To initially deploy the JRE on desktop machines, you can host
the  "Get Java" button on your web page. You can still find it at
JImagePaint and it is listed as a community.

On each system, all applications running on the desktop share this tray
area.

I'm not sure at this point  what my options are. Calvin Cheung:
Downloading and installing Sun's JRE which contains Java Plug-In
shouldn't have any effect on the pre-installed software.

I understand the view is specific to the technology you're using, but
the JavaScript is rendered the same - everything works together. But
I've always been interested in the pushing the limits of the client-side
and the server-side, while still respecting the nature of the web. I
first learned about the program at JavaOne this year, and saw a number
of Java Champions displayed on the big screen. I secretly said to myself
that it would be awesome to have that title one day. Here's an example
program that demonstrates the approach: import javax.

This allows you to draw over the splash screen. The class is generic
enough to work with both TableModel and ListModel. This can be done by
setting an AlphaComposite. If you are trying to run a Java  applet and
you don't have Java plugin installed, the browser should prompt you with
a link  and ask you to download from it automatically.
I've reserved the next two months for full-time work on RIFE.
Neil Galarneau: We use applets in a product where we are a service
provider  to hundreds of other companies. An XML signature is a digital
signature with several key properties. An enveloped signature is a
signature that is over data that contains the Signature element itself,
such as the entire document.

When a client is running an applet  in the browser, it will download the
jar file to its cache and run from it.
In both cases, the system tray resides by default in the lower right
corner of the screen. The resulting jars are smaller and harder to reverse engineer. Each time you make a change, you need to run those
tests.

In the fall, people set their clocks back an hour as sunrise happens
later each day. The article will also use this sample in the subsequent
sections on using the API.

gif SplashTest   If your application is packaged in a JAR file, use the
SplashScreen-Image option in a manifest file. The crux of the argument
is simple: Should I extend an object whose functionality I wish to use
or simply include a reference to a class of that type inside my object
and delegate calls to it? There's a press release about the project on
OpenLaszlo website. One nice side effect of doing so that I've often
encountered is that delegation helps to support loose coupling.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 29aa837b57c4024a34893ef93622c4aa1f6a4262