a2ps post from address@hidden requires approval

From: a2ps-owner
Subject: a2ps post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 17:10:57 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: Proofreading your professional documents

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/a2ps

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Proofreading your professional documents Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 22:10:50 +0100 (BST) User-agent: Postman Professional 8.7
Dear Professor/Lecturer

Please excuse us for contacting you directly. We are offering an efficient
service to help you ensure your academic and professional work is written in
perfect English. We will check the grammar and style of your work and return it
to you to meet your requirements and deadlines.

Proof-Reading-Service.com can provide you with a professional proofreading
service at a very reasonable rate. All our proofreaders are highly qualified
native English speakers. Many work as leading academics in their fields and all
have extensive experience of proofreading to the highest standards.

If you are interested in our service, please take a look at our website:
www.proof-reading-service.com All you have to do is send us your document as a
word attachment with the deadline and we will guarantee delivery of a perfectly
written document to give you complete confidence when you submit your work. The
fee is worked out on a flat rate (�6.95 per thousand words or 0.695 pence per
word), so you know exactly how much the proofreading will cost in advance.

Once we have received your document(s) we will confirm the word count, the
price and the deadline. If you have not heard from us within 2 hours during
normal business hours after you have sent your work please resend it from a
different email account or send the file to address@hidden

We look forward to hearing from you!

Yours faithfully

Proof-Reading-Service.com

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm a3bd67cfdf8bce9194ed9f14c5f27f75260407cc