bug-gdb post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-gdb-owner
Subject: bug-gdb post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 14:05:17 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: ASSISTANT

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-gdb

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: ASSISTANT Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 11:05:14 -0700 (PDT)
This email is privileged and contains confidential information intended only for the person named above.Any other distribution,copying or disclosure is strictly prohibited.If you have received this email by error, please notify the sender immediately or delete any electronic hard copy. Thank you.
From:Mr Koffour Kotey .
The Manager International
Commercial Bank Ghana,
First Light Branch
Accra, Ghana.

Attn:

I got your contact during my search for a reliable, honest and a trustworthy person to entrust this huge transfer project with.
My name is Mr.Koffour Kotey.I am the manager of the International Commercial Bank, First Light Branch, Accra Ghana. I am a Ghanaian, married with two kids.

I am writing to solicit for your assistance in the transfer of funds valued at US$3,550.000.00.
This fund is the excess of what my branch in which I am the Manager made as profit during the last annual audition. I have already submitted an approved end of the year report for the year 2006 to my head office in Accra here and they will never know of this excess. I have since then, placed this amount of US$3,550.000.00 in a suspense account without a beneficiary.

As an officer of the bank, I cannot directly be connected to this money thus I am impelled to request for your assistance to receive this Money into your bank account. I intend to part 30% of this fund to you as compensation while 70% shall be for me.I do stress that there are practically no risk involved in this.ItÂ’s going to be a bank- to -bank transfer.All I need from is to stand as the original depositor of the fund.

If you accept this offer, I will appreciate your timely response.

Sincerely,

Mr.Koffour Kotey.
Alt:address@hidden

in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel
to find your fit.
--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 1077c7101c88cf8c4f6be0a0386e969b67af9619