bug-gdb post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-gdb-owner
Subject: bug-gdb post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 13:32:30 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: Hello

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-gdb

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Hello Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 13:32:12 -0400
Robert Franklin & Associates
Solicitor and Advocates
13 Dale House
London SE162PT
United Kingdom
Tel: +44-7024022666

I am Robert Franklin,an attorney at law.A deceased client of mine who share the
same last name as yours, died as the result of a heart-related condition on the
11 November 2001. His heart condition was due to the death of all the members
of his family in the Gulf Air Flight Crashes in Persian Gulf Near Bahrain Aired
August 23, 2000 - 2:50 p.m. ET as reported
on:http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0008/23/bn.08.html

I have contacted you to assist in distributing the money left behind by my
client before it is confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where
this deposit  valued at Fifteen million,three hundred thousand pounds sterling
(15.3 million pound sterling ) is lodged. This bank has issued me a notice to
contact the next of kin, or the account will be confiscated.

 My proposition to you is to seek your consent to present you as the
next-of-kin and beneficiary of my named client, since you have the same last
name, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you.  Then we can
share the amount on a mutually agreed-upon percentage. All legal documents to
back up your claim as my client's next-of-kin will be provided.All I require is
your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through.

This will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from
many breach of the law.  If this business proposi tion offends your moral
values,do accept my apology. I must use this opportunity to implore you to
exercise the utmost indulgence to keep this matter extraordinary confidential,
whatever your decision, while I await your prompt response.Please contact me at
once to indicate your interest. I will like you to acknowledge the receipt of
this e-mail as soon as possible via my private EMAIL:( address@hidden) and
treat with absolute confidentiality and sincerity.I look forward to your quick
reply.

Best Regards,
Barr. Robert Franklin (Esq)

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm bf9175471b41b0c6fbeb889a7dd5c5637a0c6330