bug-gmp post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-gmp-owner
Subject: bug-gmp post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 02:17:57 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: Canadian Pharmacy

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-gmp

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Canadian Pharmacy Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 06:18:03 -0200
Canadian Pharmacy

Why pay such huge prices for pharmaceuticals?

When the causing factor for such a high price is not the actual cost of the
pharmaceutical itself, mainly the role playing factors of the price are the
funds spent on safe keeping
of the products, transportation, the distribution services of the pharmacy
itself, etc.

We don’t maintain personal pharmacies, we don’t organize large stocking
warehouses, we don’t offer large varieties of products, and we are located in
Canada. This is why the prices
on our products are so inexpensive.

A whole 70% of our customers choose to stay with us and purchase our products
over and over again. Join us and become a part of our valuable organization.

At this time we are announcing a tremendous sale, we will add an additional 20%
on top of the product which you choose to order, according to the size of your
order.

For example:
You purchase 100 pills, we will send you 20% on top of your entire order, you
will receive a whole 120 pills, now you should see really how grate this deal
is.

We welcome you to visit our marvelous Internet sight.

http://mountchance.hk

Best regards,
Canadian Pharmacy

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 2fb7e45bdb8b414c3dbe559cf1c3784ec7e1a132