bug-rcs post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-rcs-owner
Subject: bug-rcs post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 02:15:16 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: ornithologist sorely

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-rcs

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: ornithologist sorely Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 02:15:00 -0400 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
VPSN Has Wild Day as Stock climbs $0.019 (90.48%) GAIN!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC (Other OTC:VPSN.PK)

The 24 hrs has been a sky rocket for VPSN. With major news to be
released stirring interest has brought huge returns for investors. The
key is, knowing when to get on and when to get off a stock, for
successful day trading. VPSN has distinct patterns to watch for. This
ride is not over. Jump on now and ride the price up on the highest
return "Day Trade" we have featured this year.

Get on VPSN first thing Tuesday as we stired you in the right direction
for Monday.

develops and deploys fingerprint sensors that use multispectral imaging
to capture superior images quickly, on all people, in all environmental
conditions.

Yesterday DHS officials testified before Congress that the department
was moving forward with implementing US-VISIT biometric exit procedures
at U.

If you see someone else with an iPhone, you can virtually assassinate
them.

IBG builds biometric systems for identification, access control,
surveillance, and identity management applications. CeeloxCeelox is a
developer and marketer of biometric authentication and biometric file
security software products. Will I respect it in the morning?

How is coverage in my area?

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm a0a427bbd1da689d58e7e86aa057fd16c84af06c