bug-gnu-emacs post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-gnu-emacs-owner
Subject: bug-gnu-emacs post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 21:45:32 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: Your Urgent Respond

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-gnu-emacs

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Your Urgent Respond Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 18:45:24 -0700 (PDT)

                                     CONFINDENCIAL

ATTEN.

                                     INTRODUCTION
Alterantive email:
 address@hidden

Sir,

My names are col Timothy West. Iam a Liberian Nationals, and I was the personal security chief to former president Chales Taylor of Liberia, both of us were in exile at diffrent country before his recent arrest in Nigeria,and his subsiquent trails in S/L.

Presently iam on exile in Garbon East Africa,  bellow is my proposal before you, for study and action,

                                       PROPOSAL

Sir,during our terms in goverment office,I could be able to accumulates ($650,000 000 u.s.d) six hundred and fifty  million United State of America dollars which I personally deposited in one of the commecial Bank in Ghana, West Africa, as Ghana was the only peacefull country in Africa, during our tenures.

This money mentioned above, are not belong to mr president Chales Taylor, but belong to me, out of my hard work during the war in my country Liberia. pls note.

Since the Africa Union, and the United Nation security council interfer in Chales Taylor goverment in Liberia, most of us who were officials in the goverment were forced to leave goverment office, as a resort most of us flee to diffrent country with our family for safety of our dear life.

Now that the head of the goverment , Chales Taylor, who was in Nigeria is facing war crime trail in S/L I now feel safe and free to invest my money abroad without fear..Iam a man of 69 years old

Please sir kindly furnish me with any type of profitable bussiness in your country that I can invest my money, and possible a good apartment to buy, if ok by me you shall be my eyes and  partner in your country and your name and urbralla, the bussiness shall be registered and operates in your country.

Upon your information of profitable bussiness,and your acceptance as partnership, you will indicate your phone and fax number to me in your respound to enable us start right away and send to you my banking informations so as you to confairm from the bank before we move ahead.

You shall also inform me of condition and terms of your acceptance and conclude with a question on how do we it, and start, since iam not in Ghana,

Thanks
yours faithfully
col Timothy West.

                         FUNDS ORIGIN

 My dear good friend,
The fund is not part of my salary, neither any entitlement from the army. I was the defense chief officer in the regime of late president sgt Samuel Doe.

I also held the same office under the interim government set up and organize by (ECOWAS) economic organization of West Africa states and West Africa
Peacekeeping force, under the supervision of (UNSC) United Nation Security Council.

 I was loyal to the ex-president Taylor during my service under the interim government which organizes and conducted the election that brought President Taylor to power, and he retained me in the same office, with other portfolio, as joint chief of defense staff, and promoted Col, before the rebel planed and hatched thier coup, which resulted the 13 years war.

The funds were part of money meant to purchase arms and ammunitions to confront the rebels. I was the officer and head of the five men delegation sent officially by the ex president Taylor to go purchase arms and ammunitions from(IRAN) and (RUSSIA) and EGYPT was to be used as purchasing and receiving point(RV) I diverted the fund to Ghana (W.A) West Africa for safe keeping in the bank in my name, and my son and daughter as beneficiary (NOK) next of kin to the account, should I die in the sad war, because my three children and wife were already out of MORONVIA.

I have all valid documents as requested, from the deposit slip or sheet to the agreements of deposit.
The fund is cash and not asset in Escrow Vault withdraw able.

My request and proposal before you is based on partnership in business venture, where my money could be invested in a profitable venture in your country, where you shall be director or shareholder in such venture with percentage of between 20 to 25%percent in the investment.
I did not plan to send the fund to you, because I stole the fund, and for that I should give them out to unknown individuals without aims and profit NO!

My proposal before you is based on principle on a good agreement environment where you can move to Ghana and I will detailed my first son to join you in Ghana and complete all necessary documentation procedure and withdraw the fund in cash from the bank and leave Africa with my family to your country for the investment, because the government laws does not required transfer of huge money out of Africa, if even at the receiving end, there must be interrogation, and investigation.

My purpose of contacting you, was to direct me as I believe you are a true fearful man of God that I can entrust my money and family to your care.
You should know by now that I am in asylum otherwise known as exile, if not so you would not spend any money on such project, get back to me urgent.
Thanks with regard,
Col Tim West

Building a website is a piece of cake.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm f7cc1daa17f85c97a8db06917988d4b755dddb6e