bug-gnu-emacs post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-gnu-emacs-owner
Subject: bug-gnu-emacs post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 15:49:48 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: far-out

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-gnu-emacs

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: far-out Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 03:49:10 +0800 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

Here comes Calvin Harris out of nowhere - well he probably didn't come
from no where, but he's suddenly appeared with this song, several
remixes, and even a mini-mix on Annie Mac's show. Don't expect anything
but fun from this movie - sit down and enjoy. With it's slow progression
you feel like you're being pushed along by the ebbs and whorls of a
river on a summer's day.
It's got to the point where if someone trailing me on the board passes
me I'll go out and climb a few flights of stairs to try and regain my
position. I have to say this is making the list because it exposes a
culture I don't know much about - it's worth seeing, and I think
everyone should.
Btw, I never saw the first Transporter, but I'm told it wasn't very good
- I'm not exactly rushing to see it. Well that's inexcusable. If you cna
find it you really should try it.

The amusing preview you may or may not have seen are the best bits.
mostly sweet, with a few nuts. Nothing gets people motivated to exercise
like seeing their position on the board slip as others get out there and
work up a sweat! It was a waste of time, useless, undesirable movie that
just isn't worth seeing.

Nothing gets people motivated to exercise like seeing their position on
the board slip as others get out there and work up a sweat!

This excellent and inexpensive wine is great - if you don't tell others
it's price they'll think it worth more than you paid. Now here's where
it get's clever - you can signup on various scoreboards on the site and
compete against other users!
It's so easy to get lost in this song when you hear it. I guess I'm kind
of hoping that people's interest wanes a little so I can get ahead -
that's probably wrong of me isn't it? I like that they found a model who
doesn't quite look natural in the face too - more of an authentic
post-botox look. But let us say this: it rocked.

they're all likable and dis-likable!

With a learning Bayesian filter this has the ability to grow with spam
challenges.
Btw, I never saw the first Transporter, but I'm told it wasn't very good
- I'm not exactly rushing to see it.
ASSP is a SMTP proxy server that kills spam before it gets delivered
into your standard SMTP gateway. Through the social club at work I'm
participating in a fitness scoreboard.
That being said - it's almost worth the "wine list" price - this
spectacular, smooth, red is great for any occasion - I enjoy it with
barbecue, steak, stews and in a glass. Definitely worth a look if you
make a lot of ppt files and may want to make them more globally
accessible.

mostly sweet, with a few nuts. It's so easy to get lost in this song
when you hear it.

This excellent and inexpensive wine is great - if you don't tell others
it's price they'll think it worth more than you paid. I'm a bit
disappointed by my position - I thought I'd be higher.
It was a waste of time, useless, undesirable movie that just isn't worth
seeing.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 1d0f49e15366bdcebc346f541c19562bb957eaf8