bug-zebra post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-zebra-owner
Subject: bug-zebra post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 12:54:01 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: (FREE LOTTO EMAIL PROMO NL)

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-zebra

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: (FREE LOTTO EMAIL PROMO NL) Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 12:27:50 -0500 User-agent: Mozilla/4.79C-CCK-MCD {C-UDP; EBM-APPLE} (Macintosh; U; PPC)
RESULTS STAATSLOTERIJ.NL AWARD.
No 22 MANNI-STRAAT 1309HA AMSTERDAM/NETHERLANDS
FROM THE DESK OF THE DIRECTOR:
BATCH No: 573881545-NL/2007
TICKET No:PP 3502 /8707-01
SERIAL No: 05908 LUCKY No: 9-43-97
WINNING EMAIL NOTIFICATION [FOR CATEGORY "A" WINNER ONLY].

ATTN: LOTTERY WINNER.
We are pleased to inform you of the result of the last final annual draw of
our
LOTTERY  INTERNATIONAL Programs.  The online cyber lotto draws was
conducted  from an exclusive list of 25,000,000 e-mail addresses of
individuals
and corporate institutions,picked by an advanced automated random computer
search from the internet. No tickets were sold.After this automated
computer
ballot, your e-mail address emerged as a winner in the category "A" with
the
following numbers attached Ref Number: QC 9590 ES 9414,Batch Number:
573881545-NL/2007 and Ticket Number: PP 3502 /8707-01.You are therefore
to receive a cash prize of $1,500,000.00 (One Million, Five Hundred
Thousand
Dollars)from the total payout.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Your prize award has been insured with your e-mail address and will be
transferred
to you upon meeting our requirements, statutory obligations,verifications,
validations
and satisfactory report. Tofile in for the processing of your prize
winnings, youare
advised to contact our Certified and Accreditedclaims agent for category
"A"
winners with the information below: Name: woolley Andrew
CONTACT DETAILS
BANK NAME :laagstehypotheekofferte Bank.nl
Laagste Bank, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
CONTACT PERSON: Mr Andrew Woolley

E:mail:  address@hidden
         Tel: +31-61-693-1946.
         Fax: +31-84-724-9563.
You are advice to provide him with the following information:
1.Given Name (As Stated in your ID)
2.Telephone/Fax number:
3.Nationality:
4.Age::
5.Winning reference and Batch numbers:

NOTE: All winnings must be claimed not later than 14 days, thereafter
unclaimed funds
would be included in the next stake. Remember to quote your reference
information in
all correspondence. Members of the affiliate agencies are automatically not
allowed to
participate in this program. Furthermore, we call on you to make sure that
you save a
copy of this mail and note every letter clearly as stated for we will not
be held responsible
should there be any complications in this transaction due to laxity on your
part.
Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank you for being
part of our
promotional program. Should there be any change of address do inform our
agent as soon
 as possible.Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank
you for being
part of our promotional program.
Yours truly,
Walter Jones
Promotion Manager.
THANK YOU AND CONGRATULATIONS!!!

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm ef53e9c40a76823cd2f9b0915ddffff8613d6b80