help-rcs post from address@hidden requires approval

From: help-rcs-owner
Subject: help-rcs post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 06:43:08 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: blockade impregnate

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/help-rcs

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: blockade impregnate Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 12:43:02 +0200 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

Well that's inexcusable.

You can't help but tap your feet and chuckle. What yuppies turn into
when they have children and one of them stops working to stay home with
the kids.

If you cna find it you really should try it.

You just don't want it to end.

I haven't looked at it yet - but the concept is very interesting.

If you cna find it you really should try it. It was a waste of time,
useless, undesirable movie that just isn't worth seeing.

The amusing preview you may or may not have seen are the best bits. With
it's slow progression you feel like you're being pushed along by the
ebbs and whorls of a river on a summer's day. Sit back and enjoy the
ride on this one.
It's got to the point where if someone trailing me on the board passes
me I'll go out and climb a few flights of stairs to try and regain my
position.

I cannot stand the concept of ads on something I paid for - but worse to
lock the disc so you can't escape it.
I haven't looked at it yet - but the concept is very interesting. Still
this excellent red wine is made through an entirely organic process. A
fitness point roughly translates into a calorie, while an activity point
allows you to compare your exercise to anyone else on the site.
I know I'll take flack for it - but I liked it. With it's slow
progression you feel like you're being pushed along by the ebbs and
whorls of a river on a summer's day. ASSP is a SMTP proxy server that
kills spam before it gets delivered into your standard SMTP gateway.

That being said - it's almost worth the "wine list" price - this
spectacular, smooth, red is great for any occasion - I enjoy it with
barbecue, steak, stews and in a glass.

And I don't mean just a little better than the rest I mean their the
only bits.
Gotta run - it'll increase my score! Btw, I never saw the first
Transporter, but I'm told it wasn't very good - I'm not exactly rushing
to see it.

PrintAnywhere is a windows-installed piece of software that allows other
people on the 'net to print to your printer.
I haven't looked at it yet - but the concept is very interesting.

Watch this movie - eat popcorn, have a good evening. Well that's
inexcusable. A fitness point roughly translates into a calorie, while an
activity point allows you to compare your exercise to anyone else on the
site. I'm thinking this would be excellent for robotics, installation
art, making a artistic computers, and comically misplacing.

A fitness point roughly translates into a calorie, while an activity
point allows you to compare your exercise to anyone else on the site.
But let us say this: it rocked.

Great for getting that document to someone without physically delivering
it. For a small cost you can get way more information on who is at an IP
and where they are located.
I cannot stand the concept of ads on something I paid for - but worse to
lock the disc so you can't escape it. You heard me uber cool.

Through the social club at work I'm participating in a fitness
scoreboard. It's got to the point where if someone trailing me on the
board passes me I'll go out and climb a few flights of stairs to try and
regain my position.

This excellent and inexpensive wine is great - if you don't tell others
it's price they'll think it worth more than you paid. Apparently frogs
are very susceptible to environmental damage.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 6a2bd76a3244c0ea7371d4460b8e9ebdc878f742