bug-obsolete-packages post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-obsolete-packages-owner
Subject: bug-obsolete-packages post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 02:10:09 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: acquainted briefly

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-obsolete-packages

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: acquainted briefly Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 09:09:58 +0300 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

Therefore retail news from the US is welcome. I think you'll find it is
an anagram of april fool!

In certain parts of the industry, such as unit-linked life, the IFA
community has an excessive concentration on seeing lots of different
managers on platforms.

Sensible advice indeed. We may not like being dictated to by a small
coterie of American "economists", but in the world of Pax-Americana, we
have no choice. Cost factor number two is not as obvious.
The middlemen were prospering in the process. She gave advice on how to
secure a fair hearing from a media that's hungry for information and
insight and to anticipate employee opposition and deal with it head on.

She said that the key was to have a watertight argument for moving
offshore that took into account the best interests of all parties -
before doing it. Outsourcing was of two types: one, where Indian
employers were giving some of the work being done by the workers to
outside agencies. Outsourcing was of two types: one, where Indian
employers were giving some of the work being done by the workers to
outside agencies. Is it any wonder that some of this intellectual
horsepower is now being tapped to ensure that software works as it
should and when it should? I think this is an intelligent and measured
piece from which points should be incorporated into suppliers'
literature.

I mean smart-, right-, near-, on- and off-. These cities have the talent
pool and fewer infrastructural challenges, two benefits that could sway
supplier sourcing strategies in the future. "In addition, it closely
matches the mission and desire of the firm to "give back" to clients in
terms of value added services," reported Floori.

patents registered per million population, a frequently used indicator
of a nation's innovation record. She gave advice on how to secure a fair
hearing from a media that's hungry for information and insight and to
anticipate employee opposition and deal with it head on. Not only was
the headline April sales figure much stronger than expected, but back
data were also revised higher.
She said that the key was to have a watertight argument for moving
offshore that took into account the best interests of all parties -
before doing it.
This staggering threefold increase in candidate interest has been
achieved in just nine months - coinciding with the period in which
consultancy recruitment demand has been at its most buoyant. Similarly,
jobs from Europe and America were being outsourced to India in search of
the cheap labour and increased profits. Cost factor number two is not as
obvious. Cost factor number two is not as obvious. Outsourcers and
practitioners around the world, please take note. Yeah, we see the
irony, too: The healthier the economy looks, the quicker we want to beat
it down with a hammer.

For, if you can explain what you are going to do before selling it, you
may actually do a better job.

It appears the US consumer may not have heard about the "soft patch" in
the economy. Not only was the headline April sales figure much stronger
than expected, but back data were also revised higher. I believe that
part of this is due to the cost-consciousness of corporate America and
the subsequent increase in outsourcing and offshoring. Are we seeing the
rise of the Nordic countries as the nearshore option of choice? Business
costs are basically a function of two factors: cost factor number one is
associated with actually writing cheques.
If this is true, then the argument about the ability of outsourcing to
generate shareholder value will have been emphatically answered. I think
you'll find it is an anagram of april fool! As union members, we must
understand that for every job that we get in India, a job is lost in the
outsourcing country. This is where the costs are either disguised in the
form of some other line item, or not even on a balance sheet.
It was therefore a joy to read a translation of the latest utterances
from Greenspan and friends this week. - to the person that emailed
asking if they could register flairloop. I belive his thinking is a
little simplistic, but the article is nevertheless worth reading. And
the beneficiary is always the employer because in India he has to pay
only a fraction of the wages that he pays in his own country.

Outsourcers and practitioners around the world, please take note. I
think you'll find it is an anagram of april fool!

I think you'll find it is an anagram of april fool!

The Munich office, which will recruit locally, will increase Wipro's
exposure still further and I think we will see another surge in business
in the second half of this year.

Therefore retail news from the US is welcome. In certain parts of the
industry, such as unit-linked life, the IFA community has an excessive
concentration on seeing lots of different managers on platforms.
I belive his thinking is a little simplistic, but the article is
nevertheless worth reading. Outsourcing was of two types: one, where
Indian employers were giving some of the work being done by the workers
to outside agencies. We may not like being dictated to by a small
coterie of American "economists", but in the world of Pax-Americana, we
have no choice. The middlemen were prospering in the process.
Outsourcing was of two types: one, where Indian employers were giving
some of the work being done by the workers to outside agencies. I mean
smart-, right-, near-, on- and off-. In certain parts of the industry,
such as unit-linked life, the IFA community has an excessive
concentration on seeing lots of different managers on platforms. As
union members, we must understand that for every job that we get in
India, a job is lost in the outsourcing country.

Find out more from Management Today where I will be talking about the
impact of HR outsourcing, shared services and offshoring on the HR
community.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm c1f8881712786c0f3887c2bbc56a42e477293253