a2ps post from address@hidden requires approval

From: a2ps-owner
Subject: a2ps post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 00:14:20 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: Now we know that fat cells are little hotbeds of inflammation.

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/a2ps

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Now we know that fat cells are little hotbeds of inflammation. Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 00:13:25 -0400 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

The potential of progenitor cells for healing wounds, and restoring lost
functionality to patient skin, while minimizing scarring, could be
important for the future practice of dermatology. phpI'd be optimistic
myself if a scientific healthy life extension infrastructure as
dedicated, large and advanced as that for cancer or Alzheimer's research
actually existed.
Now we know that fat cells are little hotbeds of inflammation. The
potential of progenitor cells for healing wounds, and restoring lost
functionality to patient skin, while minimizing scarring, could be
important for the future practice of dermatology.
phpI'd be optimistic myself if a scientific healthy life extension
infrastructure as dedicated, large and advanced as that for cancer or
Alzheimer's research actually existed.

Now we know that fat cells are little hotbeds of inflammation. The
potential of progenitor cells for healing wounds, and restoring lost
functionality to patient skin, while minimizing scarring, could be
important for the future practice of dermatology. phpI'd be optimistic
myself if a scientific healthy life extension infrastructure as
dedicated, large and advanced as that for cancer or Alzheimer's research
actually existed. Now we know that fat cells are little hotbeds of
inflammation. The potential of progenitor cells for healing wounds, and
restoring lost functionality to patient skin, while minimizing scarring,
could be important for the future practice of dermatology. phpI'd be
optimistic myself if a scientific healthy life extension infrastructure
as dedicated, large and advanced as that for cancer or Alzheimer's
research actually existed. Now we know that fat cells are little hotbeds
of inflammation. The potential of progenitor cells for healing wounds,
[...]

little hotbeds of inflammation. The potential of progenitor cells for
[...]

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm cbe72aa63fa8c4588af68bc64ca16e527729268d