bug-gnu-utils post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-gnu-utils-owner
Subject: bug-gnu-utils post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2007 07:30:06 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: well-to-do

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-gnu-utils

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: well-to-do Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 06:30:07 -0500 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

Like IBS one learns to live with it - I keep the radio on all day, and
go to sleep with it on - at a volume that cancells out the everlasting
hiss and whistle that is taking place in my cranium!
I think Mr Holford is being a little unfair himself though in some of
his comments. Same pills that the people are buying and they say are
different.

I'm already doing better than someone who's just had a heart attack, or
a stroke, or got hit by a truck, or got stuck under something heavy when
the fire alarm went off and oh no, it wasn't a drill.

I was still suffering from the cramps, pain, and the Big D. Next, I
threw the damn bottle in the trash since I can't remember which website
I got it from anyway.
Anyone on this site have any ideas?

Actually Sophie I liked this article, it's uplifting and brings out some
valid points about comparisons with other worse illnesses, without
invalidating the suffering we do have.

I know many people who have had much more difficult situations, at least
on paper. i've had most of those said to me! But the way it's treated,
people tend to assume if I just give things a go, perhaps it will be OK.

It's best not to type web addresses in comments - they tend to get lost
in the spam filter. I think Mr Holford is being a little unfair himself
though in some of his comments. Sometimes I wish it was something else,
then at least I would know why I suffer and maybe there would be a cure.

I'm sure they think it's all in my head.

com and type in "Gillian McKeith", and look at the bottom of the first
page of results. They are certainly much pleasanter to take than the
awful powders that you dissolve in water, but are they as effective? I
tend to change channels if she comes on as she annoys me. At any rate,
alot of the stories I've read on this site seem to go beyond what I've
always considered to be IBS - altered gut motility. I tend to agree with
what Sharon says.

And as I say, I'm mainly attributing this to my increase in fibre.

Verdict: The ELISA test came out of this report with the most credit -
the two tests nearly matched, and there weren't any major reactions to
any foods.

The Watchdog reporter took two separate Vega tests in two different
shops, and he got very different results. I'm not quite sure how I'm
going to handle being in public. Not even my hubby or my closest friend
want to hear about it. You should stop all that, eat some veg and drink
water and perhaps think about walking somewhere every now and then
fattie.
Please don't leave a comment asking for or giving medical advice.

We're all going to come to different decisions, and that's the way it
should be.
I have an allergist that used to test for it and found that almost all
of his allergy patients had it but there was no treatment for it. It
isn't going to kill me today, it isn't going to kill me tomorrow.

She seems to have made a living out of stating the bleedin' obvious to
fat people:  "You eat badly.
Goldacre for coining the term 'referenciness' to describe the academic
rigour of Ms McKeith's work. Plus, that's assuming that they really do
give you your money back without finding some loophole.

In any case, keep up the good work. The mixure is then observed under a
microscope for toxic reactions.
And it's not going to be a rant about some moron IBS product or some
idiot IBS doctor, just for a change.

keep it up, our scribe - the current blog has done many of us much good.
It's actually going to be a lovely, positive, fluffy bunnies dancing in
the bright clean morning light happy entry.

your television has exploded, and you go to the shops to buy a new one.
thanks for the perspective!

a family member of mine has Chrones and yet he lives a full and active
life - so if he can why cant I?

I mean you never know, all you need to do is type in an email address to
post a comment on this page. About time these companies offer a bit of
credibility.

Verdict: The ELISA test came out of this report with the most credit -
the two tests nearly matched, and there weren't any major reactions to
any foods. IBS has been the bane of my existence for so long that I was
relieved to hear someone speak about it.

keep it up, our scribe - the current blog has done many of us much good.
I'm sure they think it's all in my head.

This is certainly something I would advise anyone taking the test now. "
But Duke, and many search marketers, take that "almost" as a concession
from Google that negative SEO does occur.

Mind you, I had the usual couple of Immodium in my pocket - just in case
- but the situation did not present itself !

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm e2587dfc1adcf09932508e751310c6bcf4d6b967