bug-gnu-utils post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-gnu-utils-owner
Subject: bug-gnu-utils post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2007 07:29:08 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: You have to be jealous.

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-gnu-utils

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: You have to be jealous. Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 07:29:13 -0400 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

He ran all over the house, itching the application area and in great
distress.

Rascal comes from a dynasty of "Ugly Doy Royalty", with his Mom,
Grandmother, and Grandfather all having held the title of "The World's
Ugliest Dog". Rascal, The only living and competing Ugly dog to hold the
coveted "Ring of Champions" title which makes him the current "World's
Ugliest Dog". That dog is just fugly. He ran all over the house, itching
the application area and in great distress. It also seems to be
extrememly nutricious.
Who would have thought this would be worse than the chemical
alternative. They have a shelf life of six months.

how they rate the ugliest dog? The issue of Field Coursing became
overblown when the ABC News affiliate in San Francisco ran a story that
covered the sport. I highly reccommend you to at least try this it is
awesome. You must be pretty darn ugly for calling a cute animal like
that "ugly". My rat terrier didn't seem to mind.
Both of my dogs love Beneful.
Today, dog food is looking better all the time! When I finally tried
Beneful, both dogs ate as if they had never been feed before.
Venison tripe would also be excellent.

I am planning to write the company and possibly sue for damages. Wish u
a good luck Sam. If our government spends more time and money busting
the puppy mills, instead of enacting more restrictive laws, then there
won't be a demand for foreign-born puppies. I am SO sorry I didn't come
to this site before buying this TERRIBLE product.

Kinda like the MySpace. that is the question that haunts me! What are
you waiting for ?

Rascal comes from a dynasty of "Ugly Doy Royalty", with his Mom,
Grandmother, and Grandfather all having held the title of "The World's
Ugliest Dog".

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 8c91a4b605e20ae58768d5c40243b413a6c2173d