bug-parted post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-parted-owner
Subject: bug-parted post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2007 04:55:25 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: CONTACT YOUR CLAIMS AGENT.

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-parted

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: CONTACT YOUR CLAIMS AGENT. Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 16:55:12 +0800
CONTACT YOUR CLAIMS AGENT.
REF: SF/A028985296/EF,
BATCH: MLZ/91663/AHK.
No 21 DANNIN-STRAAT
1309HA AMSTERDAM/NETHERLANDS

RE: WINNING NOTIFICATION/FINAL AWARD:
ATTN; WINNER,

We are pleased to inform you of the release, of the long awaited
results of the STAATS LOTERIJ.NL/INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION PROGRAMES.NL
held on 7th of JULY 2007 your email address attached to the ticket
number:TK/469\365\9NL that drew the lucky winning number, which
consequently won the lottery
in the second category in four parts.

You have been approved for a payment of 900,000.00Euros (NINE HUNDRED
THOUSAND EUROS.) in cash credited to file reference
number:WQ/4249859609/GY4.This is from a total cash prize of NINE
MILLION EUROS Shared among the ten
International winners in second categories.

Congratulations!!!

All participants were selected through a Multi international computer
ballot system drawn from 98,000 (Ninety eight thousand) names of
email users around the world, as part of our international promotion
programmer.

Due to mix up of some names and addresses, we ask that you keep this
award personal, till your claims have been processed and your funds
remitted to you this is part of our security measures to avoid double
claiming or unwarranted taking advantage of the situation by other
participants or impersonators.

To begin your claim, do file for the release of your winning by
contacting our accredited agent: MR. BROWN VAN DER MARRK. Foreign
Transfer Manager STAATS LOTERIJ.NL,
FAX + 31-847-273-491
FAX + 31-847-580-642
TEL + 31-614-584-562
Email: address@hidden

NOTE: All winnings must be notarized to complete the claim process;
winners will be referred to a Foreign Transfer Manager, to have their
winnings notarized. Winners are to cover the legal charges not STAATS
LOTERIJ.NL,

Please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications
please remember to quote your reference number and batch numbers in
all correspondence they are your agent, and responsible for the
processing and transfer of your winnings fund to you.

YOUR SECURITY FILE NUMBER IS YN\B91237-D1-67/WM4 (keep personal)
Remember, your winning must be claimed not later than (18-07-07)
after this date, funds might be returned to the unclaimed.
Furthermore, should there be any change in your address, do inform
your claims agent as soon as possible.

Yours truly,
Mrs. Roselyn Vandyke.
THE PROMOTION DIRECTOR.
INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM (NL)

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm d4c16014ec6fddeda57794866a10ff4ac5a3c3c1