bug-gnu-utils post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-gnu-utils-owner
Subject: bug-gnu-utils post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2007 02:00:30 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: To look at a disease and how it's sweeping across the nation and
affecting millions of people, and have dollar signs ringing up in your eyes and
thinking, "Wow!

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-gnu-utils

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: To look at a disease and how it's sweeping across the nation and affecting millions of people, and have dollar signs ringing up in your eyes and thinking, "Wow! Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 01:38:54 -0400 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

Big Pharma here will finally have to get creative and try to sell their
products overseas. So now you have increased health care costs due to
the destructive habits of smokers who seem to want to light up
everywhere: parks, beaches, sidewalks. The last similarity between these
two companies is the class action lawsuits. They keep taking more drugs,
and they lose even more awareness.
I know, it's pretty radical, and it will never, of course, become law,
because it sounds too harsh.

And people are just guinea pigs to the drug companies. It's going to be
difficult to get rid of this, but times are changing. We also know that
drug companies and the FDA were fully aware of this fact several years
ago, and yet sought to deceive the American public for as long as
possible in order to keep selling drugs. Doctors I have visited do not
like to spend the time educating you. This article goes after an easy
target - smoking. Because when they get hurt, it's everybody else who
financially subsidizes their health care costs. Today, no doctor in
their right mind would prescribe cigarettes to patients. When people
exercise free choice by smoking cigarettes, they still want somebody
else to pay for their cancer or heart disease.
Most of the adults in this country will probably be involved. These are
the numbers from one of the drug safety researchers at the FDA. It was a
long list of items being overcharged. Truth Publishing assumes no
responsibility for the use or misuse of this material. The last
similarity between these two companies is the class action lawsuits.

They've got the FDA backing it up, they've got the doctors and the
medical profession, and even the medical schools and the medical
journals behind it.
In research published this month, it was revealed that Philip Morris
used a German research facility to study the health effects of cigarette
smoke decades ago.

Meat eaters are getting away with wasting many resources and causing
serious moral issues. Without question, this debate about smoking will
continue to rage in our society. Hopefully, people don't need to inhale
these deadly products. Justice Department is going after Big Tobacco,
then Big Pharma should be next in line for federal prosecution.
What has Big Tobacco done?

Adams is a trusted, independent journalist who receives no money or
promotional fees whatsoever to write about other companies' products.

I believe it's an exploitation of people for economic gain, for greed,
by the pharmaceutical companies. Today, Big Tobacco is not doing so well
here in the United States.

Keep up the great work!

Meanwhile, they are destroying our health from the inside out. I have
only learned through your many written articles.

You see this incredible insensitivity to the human condition in Big
Pharma. We respect your email privacy. Cigarettes are indeed cancer
sticks. All of this is quite true. Known as the 'Health Ranger,' Adams'
personal health statistics and mission statements are located at www.

In this essay, I'm going to give you three different perspectives on the
issue.

Why don't we ban the toxic ingredients that are intentionally added to
cigarettes? Your nutrition stuff is always excellent too, and the
political stuff is so fun and right on "target".

Their crimes are almost identical.

To me, that's not free choice: that's acting as a parasite on society. "
As in, "I have the right to use illegal drugs, smoke cigarettes, drink
alcohol, get obese, avoid exercise, eat junk foods.

The libertarian argument has yet another important point to consider,
and that is the effectiveness of government regulation on the sale of
nicotine products.

Hopefully, people don't need to inhale these deadly products. This
article goes after an easy target - smoking. and then to demand that you
pay for my health care costs. They will very likely start exploiting
Asia again.
Nor that Phil Hartman's wife, who killed the famous comedian and then
took her own life, was also on SSRIs.

These hydrogenated oils contained trans fatty acids that are now well
known to contribute to cardiovascular disease.
Much the same is true with prescription drugs in terms of the economic
scale and the loss of good, clear decision making abilities. there's at
least one really good article for me to read every day, and I read it
and follow it.
There was a Big Tobacco settlement a few years ago where the states got
involved, and I think there is just such a lawsuit coming against the
pharmaceutical companies.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 8db1edba3657eeb3c6f2ef91f8d62b79c84be633