info-cvs post from address@hidden requires approval

From: info-cvs-owner
Subject: info-cvs post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2007 12:28:19 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: " Generate obscene pay per click profits.

    http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/admindb/info-cvs

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: " Generate obscene pay per click profits. Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 20:28:08 +0400 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)

VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

" It is not designed to please copywriters, art directors, agency
presidents, or even clients.

Will the strategy it work?
Don't pester contacts. I'm not your ethic's mentor.

Today, its keyword suggestion tool is free.
After all, identity theft is a huge concern. E-mail has no body
language.
The main selling proposition is not cleverly hidden but is made
immediately clear.

In return for their support, they'll receive very preferential discounts
and unique bonuses from him. It is not an interruption. Fake name
strategies Create a fake name with a benefit One ethical and legal way
to create a fake name that offers a benefit. You can never take it back.
" They have a strong fee offer. Because they trust him. After all,
identity theft is a huge concern. instead, I'd tap into NicheBOT.

Given the huge volume of e-mail that each person receives, the subject
header is essential if you want your message read any time soon. We
won't know until we test it.

" Writing the Great American Novel E-mail is meant to be brief. or even
setting up special landing pages for them gives you site traffic the
opportunity to stand out in the search engines with little competition.

The recipient may want to call to talk further or send you documents
that cannot be e-mailed.

And your wealth-building opportunities will be kaleidoscopically
different from everybody else's. People skim their e-mail so a long
missive is wasted.

Don't pester contacts.

The entire notion that you cannot simultaneously elicit a response and
communicate a message is absurd and without foundation. And that's great
news for us because we can now customize our own software and only read
content that interests us. The businessperson who uses the technology
effectively and appropriately will see the results of that effort
reflected in the bottom line.

it's hiding in your client list. Read it so you can find out what we are
offering.
it's a treaure trove of keyword suggestoins you can use for pay per
click advertising or search engine optimization.
php   Bottom line: I check my keyword intelligence report literally
dozens of times a day. probably because it increased response. Fake name
strategies Create a fake name with a benefit One ethical and legal way
to create a fake name that offers a benefit.

often finding that I'm the only advertiser bidding on these "stealthy"
keyword phrases. Solely by learning how to become a joint venture
dealmaker who understands the moneymaking opportunities and "money
connections" that exist all around you, you could turnaround almost any
problem. simply copy and paste the HTML code below: Metaspy news, views,
and reviews.
And the best news is day after day, thousands of Web site owners are
making their Web site content available.
the media loves it when I send a press release.

As John Caples observed a long time ago, the best visual for an ad for a
record club is probably a picture of records. paying just the minimum
bid. simply copy and paste the HTML code below: Biggest business email
mistakes news, views, and reviews.
The bad news is less than half of the answers don't reveal their search
strategy.

" Find a killers fast with the "Dog" His mom knows Duane Chapman   as
owner of Bounty Hunter International.

http://flyway.in/go.php?id=10 :)

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 40f44506aa1ff4a48d61a37f9d276c654b5d88c3