a2ps post from address@hidden requires approval

From: a2ps-owner
Subject: a2ps post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2007 10:59:15 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: Here is the small nit fix .

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/a2ps

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Here is the small nit fix . Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 20:29:01 +0530 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

In some case, those same threads that may need to be kept non-frozen are
-also- the ones that will potentially submit new IOs or bring in new
devices. And those are just example. Unfortunately, I don't think
there's a way to work around that deadlock within fuse design limits.

I suggest all of the kernel  developers listen, and listen well, or this
mess will never be fixed in a  way that is truly usable.

We'll have to solve them as they come.

guess where i am hitting an opening! Admittedly, they are rather
similar.

Let's at least make the problems much more reproducible   so we can fix
the drivers properly instead of continuing to kludge   around it for all
eternity. I really would like to support for it. In some case, those
same threads that may need to be kept non-frozen are -also- the ones
that will potentially submit new IOs or bring in new devices. That'd be
interesting.

Then what about the fact that drivers may need those kernel threads to
proceed ? If its set then   any device probe events must sleep,
otherwise they can go through.
Have you ever done any serious testing? net for Howtos, FAQs, mailing
lists, wiki and bugzilla info.

What's even worse for the ALSA API is that it's designed around
lowlatency  programming, but only a few drivers properly support it.
so the concert could be rain or shine. Nobody ever denied that writing a
proper driver wasn't   tricky.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 48e156d2c50a7cbb1127233ca72259f7a1c90547