bug-lib-gplusplus post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-lib-gplusplus-owner
Subject: bug-lib-gplusplus post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2007 09:19:27 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: Re[3]:  i'm writing to find love

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-lib-gplusplus

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Re[3]: i'm writing to find love Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2007 16:10:41 +0300
Hello, Daniel

What can I tell about myself? I don't like winter and cold. I hate
loneliness which is associated with cold winter into my mind. I have not yet
met a person who will have place into his heart for me.People say that I am
beautiful and clever, why I can't find my soul mate?
I don't like parties where are a lot of people, I don't like discos. I like
quite rest, for example, theatre, cinema, coziness of sweet home  where I
feel in protection.
I feel that you are calm and kind-hearted and you want to create family too.
Am I not mistaken?
I want to create my native home, to take care of someone who will love me.
I want to hear from somebody "my Darling wife, my Beloved Woman" and to feel
the happiest in the world.
If you have some place for me in your heart, write me please
http://thelovingplace.net/dreamings and you will see that in my heart
you will take all free space.

Looking forward to hear from you

T.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm ba9c755f1ef411e8fb59e626200a5ffd57d2c3f0