a2ps-patches post from address@hidden requires approval

From: a2ps-patches-owner
Subject: a2ps-patches post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2007 07:19:05 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: bedclothes disarmament

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/a2ps-patches

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: bedclothes disarmament Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 12:19:46 +0100 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

Mr Abbas dismissed the unity government - in which Fatah joined Hamas in
order to end the power struggle and get round the boycott. When I left
university two days ago a gunman brandished his weapon in the face of
the passenger in the front of my taxi. While talking to many of them, I
heard on the phone the sound of gun shots. I was at the university, but
they told us to go home.
This is especially true between the Hamas executive force and Fatah
strongman Muhammad Dahlan's Preventive Security force.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm f4f93cdef26f13c4786f9f93dd2be35d6d233f34