help-gnu-emacs post from address@hidden requires approval

From: help-gnu-emacs-owner
Subject: help-gnu-emacs post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2007 06:36:06 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: From Miss.Sonia Hesua

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/help-gnu-emacs

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: From Miss.Sonia Hesua Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 03:35:59 -0700 (PDT)
From Miss.Sonia Hesua
House13B Makori estate
Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire.
 West Africa.

                            I needed your assistance
Dear One,
Good Day, good a thing for me to write to you, this however is not mandatry nor do i in any manner combel you to honour agaist your will. My name is Sonia, the only Daughter of late Mr.and Mrs.Micheal Didanne Hesua, I am a Liberian living in Cote'd ivoire My father was a  reputable gold marchant operated in the capital of Ivory coast during his days.

 It is sad to say that he passed away mysteriously in Dubai during one of his business trips abroad on the 12th june 2005. Though his sudden death was linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by an uncle of mine who travelled with him at that time. But God knows the truth! My mother died when I was just 13yrs old she suffered from loungs cancer, and since then my father took me so special. Before the death of my father  on june 2005, he called me and informed me that he has the sum of Five Million United State Dollars.(USD$5,000,000.00)left in a Metallic Truck Box with some gold inside it, He deposited it in a private security company here in Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire. He told me that  he did not disccuss the content of the box to the security company because he deposited the Box as a family treasures  and valuables. He did that for security reasons. He further told me that he deposited this consignment Box in my name as the next of kin and that the Box must be transfer before i can access it, and also gave me all the necessary documents regarding to this deposit with the private security company.

I am 21 years old and a university undergraduate and really don't know what to do. Now I want an honest partner overseas who I can transfer and invest this Fund with his assistance and after the transaction I will come and resident permanently in your country till such a time that it will be convinient for me to return back home if I so desire. This is because I have suffered a lot of set backs as a result of incessant political crisis between our Gov, and rebels in Liberia. The death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life. I also want to invest the fund under your care because I do not have a business ideas.

I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards. Your suggestions and ideas to me will be highly regarded.
 Please, Consider this and get back to me  as soon as possible so that we can discuse your percentage to assist me in this situation.
Thank you so much and God bless with you,

Best Regard
Miss.Sonia Hesua

Get your own web address.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 39c39aa6c5d1e7453d14c6c36b893c89e82ef58f