a2ps post from address@hidden requires approval

From: a2ps-owner
Subject: a2ps post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2007 03:28:43 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: Question from eBay Member -- Respond Now

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/a2ps

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Question from eBay Member -- Respond Now Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2007 10:28:33 +0300
eBay

Question from eBay Member -- Respond Now

eBay sent this message on behalf of an eBay member through My Messages. Responses sent using email will not reach the eBay member so please use the yellow button to respond.
Question from curtis2525700
Activity with curtis2525700 (last 90 days):
- I am currently bidding on 0 of their items.
- curtis2525700 is currently bidding on 1 of my items.
- We have traded 0 items.
- I did not win 0 of their listings.
curtis2525700( 53)
Positive feedback: 100%
Member since: 10-Apr-04
Location: Newport, United Kingdom
Registered on: www.ebay.co.uk

This is the last time I send the money in advance to people like you. It's been 4 weeks and no answer. You stole my daughter's birthday money you thief. This won't end like this I will contact eBay and Paypal and you'll go to jail.

Curtis

Respond to this question
Respond Now
Thank you,
eBay
Marketplace Safety Tip Marketplace Safety Tip
If this message is an offer to sell an item without winning it on the eBay Web site (including Second Chance Offers sent through My Messages) please do not respond to the sender. These external transactions are unsafe and not covered by eBay purchase protection programmes.

Never pay for your eBay item through instant wire transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. These payment methods are unsafe when paying someone you do not know.
Is this email inappropriate? Does it violate eBay policy? Help protect the Community by reporting it.
Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at:
http://pages.ebay.co.uk/education/spooftutorial

This eBay notice was sent on behalf of another eBay member through the eBay platform and in accordance with our Privacy Policy. If you would like to receive this email in text format, change your notification preferences.

See our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have questions about eBay's communication policies.
Privacy Policy: http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/policies/privacy-policy.html
User Agreement: http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/policies/user-agreement.html

Copyright © 2006 eBay, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of eBay, Inc.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm b37ef6b1ff36d12166900849f79b793f8b261d44