bug-ddd post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-ddd-owner
Subject: bug-ddd post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2007 20:39:14 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: subservient persona

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-ddd

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: subservient persona Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 08:39:25 +0800 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

Of course taking into account various other factors that govern the
choice of a particular web host!

And the internet is yet another arena for the baddies of the world to
exercise their wily ways!

If necessary, or even before that one must keep a lookout on the
necessity of files, graphics, scripts, etc.

Your web hosting company will generally quote for so many Mb of web
space for the hosted site.
Pamela Passman, Microsoft vice president of Global Corporate Affairs,
underscores the importance of this work. If I succeed, they keep me as a
happy customer. A paid web hosting plan is essential for some sites;
while for others, free web hosting might offer all the facilities you
need.

Of course taking into account various other factors that govern the
choice of a particular web host!

The other day I came across a web hosting company with a wonderful
vision: to "partner with me so that my website dreams can be realized".
Firstly, there's 'cybersquatting'. " belong to their respective owners.

Would anyone be surprised to discover that they have decided to give up
on the idea?
In our area we have a printer who made a big splash of providing web
hosting services.

This all sounded very good, until we enquired about what would be
offered with this web hosting service.

Soap then carries out a search for domain name registration companies.
You guessed it right!
Therefore, if you are developing web pages for profitable business,
chances are that you are considering paid web hosting.

It's just added a new dimension to the long list of considerations when
looking for a web hosting company. Particularly if this is your first
online business, making the right choice of services will be easier if
you clearly defined your needs. Many web hosting companies make an
attempt to promote a large space that you may not really need! Once you
find a web hosting outfit, ask questions to see if they fit your needs,
and see how long it takes for them to respond.
They value ME as one of their customers - they are concerned that their
web hosting will make me a happy customer!

A good, dependable, experienced, dedicated, and friendly web hosting
company to transcribe your business into reality.

I guess they weren't lying, they would be providing the facility of web
hosting.

What Disk Space I Need from My Web Hosting Company?

Of course taking into account various other factors that govern the
choice of a particular web host! Of course taking into account various
other factors that govern the choice of a particular web host! The
answer was obviously no - no email address to go with the web hosting!
Demand to know a little more about them, remember you are handing your
credit card details to someone you have never seen.

The hidden catch might be that you have to sign on with their choice of
merchant account, which has its own fee or have to buy additional
bandwidth to run your site properly. For those in business, whether
they're selling online or simply wish to present a professional
"pre-selling" presence, paid hosting is the only option worth
considering.
Thirdly, one must prove that the domain name registration has been
carried out in bad faith. Text of "Web Hosting Companies" may not be
duplicated without written consent.
And more than just supplying me with a web hosting service, they want to
provide a service which gives an overall 'website experience'.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 0063fa7f7cf3ccc85abbb5d5f0e7c1d1129100a5