bug-gdb post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-gdb-owner
Subject: bug-gdb post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2007 12:36:06 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: YOUR  REPLY  NEEDED!

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-gdb

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: YOUR REPLY NEEDED! Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2007 09:33:19 -0700 (PDT)
Am an attorney to Mr Grant Woods A wealthy businessman
who died with his family (wife and two of his kids)
in a ghastly motor accident here in the UK 3years ago.

When he was writing his will, he disclosed to me about
a fixed deposit of GP5.2Million with a bank here in
Uk, with orders on how it should be shared between his
wife and kids if anything happens to him.

Since he died, frantic efforts has been made me and the
authorities here to locate any of his relatives to come
and lay claim to his estate has not been possible and
In Great Britian fund that are unclaimable after six
years will be returned to Her Majesty.

I seek for your assistance to make you stand as a
relative to this man and If you are interested please
reply me so that I will educate you on how I have
planned to execute this transaction and also discuss on
how we are going to share the funds.

Best Wishes

James Robert

Get your own free Chinese email account at ReXian.com today.
http://www.rexian.com

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 66bd0eae324a533921a57620a5e443066593d57b