bug-a2ps post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-a2ps-owner
Subject: bug-a2ps post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2007 01:39:19 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: It's bad enough that consumers must fight off attempted intrusions
by malicious e-mail or Websites.

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-a2ps

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: It's bad enough that consumers must fight off attempted intrusions by malicious e-mail or Websites. Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 01:39:07 -0400 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
Brokers Move On ERMX!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.18

Heavy trading today as ERMX announced its launch of digital support
tools for its portfolio companies. Brokers are getting ahead of this
steady climb as they grab up large blocks of shares for there clients.
Look at the numbers and get on ERMX Friday morning!

This morning, I want to do quick catchup on a couple topics, starting
with Office Genuine Advantage.
So, good Apple, except: people might not understand enough to choose a
good question or answer. There are important differences in the two
programs that could affect complexity and what software consumers get
and for how much. If you're a Microsoft partner uncertain about the
company's rhetoric, just look to companies like McAfee and Symantec,
which until recently were coveted partners.
Maybe you have found one or two, but most of my friends were unaware of
them until I did a quick demo.

"Windows Vista", the Start Orb, and related materials are trademarks of
Microsoft Corp. How many people will pick something with an answer tough
to figure out, if I didn't?

It's fascinating to see small business accounting become a fulcrum of
software and services change.
UPDATE: I did forget to thanks Barry tho for coming clean and
apologizing.
Alliances like the one announce today put Microsoft in a stronger
position to take on weaker competitors that are more easily routed than,
well, Microsoft.

I can imagine blogging in a corporate environment to not be the most
rewarding thing either.

The viral spread of goodness shows the way for Microsoft to achieve, ah,
well, greater goodness.
It's standard now for companies to post a privacy policy. Kind of hard
to gather feedback when your feedback mechanism goes unmonitored, but
that's just my opinion. I don't see a lot of Linux risk here for
Microsoft. Xbox is the great consumer end-to-end example, so is
forthcoming Zune.
Too many security questions are set around guessable stuff like pet's
names or hometown. " By clicking on this button, my daughter ended up at
a page asking for my birthday, which she knew, and the answer to a
question I placed there.
Alliances like the one announce today put Microsoft in a stronger
position to take on weaker competitors that are more easily routed than,
well, Microsoft. It's strange in a way that small business accounting
software would become a battleground for shifting Web services
strategies. I hadn't re-authorized her PC.
While pirated software is but one attack vector used by criminals, it is
one with potentially great reach. With that information, the person
would need to get the birthday of the account holder, whether kid or
adult. So any kid with an iPod could carry around music that if
transferred would give an outsider access to the account holder's ID.

This is by no means my first criticism of the Office program, which
digresses from its Windows counterpart with respect to customer
satisfaction.

As a general rule, fiction writing enables you to take the realities of
life and arrange them in any way you want, sometimes revealing more
truth than a straight-up report of events would.

So, it's software revenue from a third-party service. How many people
will pick something with an answer tough to figure out, if I didn't?

The risk to everybody cannot be understated.
Any PC manufacturer that treats the guarantee program as profit
opportunity is missing the real opportunity: Selling PCs during the
holidays.

There will be little grey area. Microsoft has been talking "Integrated
Innovation" now for three years. The circumstance may foreshadow yours.
Microsoft can leverage services revenue, too, and without relying
largely or even solely on advertising. Starting point is policy Good and
consistent security policy, along with a whole lot more education, is
necessary so that people no longer do things like set their password to
"password.
That said, there is one area where Microsoft's anti-piracy efforts could
really benefit many customers: Security. I don't see a lot of Linux risk
here for Microsoft. Services partners could reap huge benefits from
revenue shares with Microsoft.

The Novell-Microsoft arrangement allows for more technology exchange and
cooperation between the companies without disrupting their different
intellectual property licensing models.

The Novell agreement recognizes that Windows and Linux will co-exist in
the enterprise.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 137f638b0bb80ce9dfc2c30837fc208220c02100