bug-gzip post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-gzip-owner
Subject: bug-gzip post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2007 10:44:06 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: tapestry

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-gzip

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: tapestry Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 16:43:34 +0200 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
ERMX Continues To Expand As Stock Climbs Up 16.6%!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.21 UP 16.6%

ERMX announced further expansion with K-9 Genetics. Healthy and Premium
dog foods grossed $3.6 Billion in 2006, up from $1.9 billion in previous
years. Read up on ERMX over the holiday, we think you will see even more
fireworks on Thursday morning!

Methinks that he's scared  Of opinions we air, And he finds them a
threatening force.

And here's a pair of limericks on the same topic: George Bush Has  Been
Urged To Clean House By Madeleine Begun Kane George Bush has  been urged
to clean house, By his GOP pals and his spouse.

Card's been replaced, By Josh Bolten, that OMB ace.
Don Davis's True Lies: The Top Ten Questions  Needed In A CIA  Lie
Detector Test If you'd like to listen to the audio podcast version of
this post, just click here. Daniel Henninger's latest Opinion Journal
column's a doozy.

Dan's hypocrisy's rather audacious.

Dubya Ain't Known For Decorum By Madeleine Begun Kane Dubya ain't known
for decorum.

White House press guy now he's not. Steve Bates is all gassed up over
high gas prices.

Andy and Josh deserves some limericks, too, don't you think?

Many think that Don must go.

Nearly was "Her Honor. Rove lost power, so they say.

Dan's hypocrisy's rather audacious. And if  simply reading it isn't
enough for you,  you can listen to me sing it right here.

For  my most recent blog postings and audio files,  click here. Stuart
Rothenberg's Will White House Shakeup Alter Public Opinion? But it just
doesn't hack it To tug Prez Hu's jacket. Some Notable Posts: Taylor
Marsh's From The Elephant's Mouth. Andy and Josh deserves some
limericks, too, don't you think?

Steve Bates is all gassed up over high gas prices. The Fellow  Who Ran
OMB By Madeleine Begun Kane The fellow who ran OMB Helped balloon
Fed'ral debt with much glee. He stepped down from his role, Which has
taken its toll, And his rep will forever be scarred. Now he's just a
goner.

He lumps Kos with MySpace, But finds no right blogs base.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 0de61bc2e4c4c3e26db9dd56f86ab4606bf1997b