bug-a2ps post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-a2ps-owner
Subject: bug-a2ps post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2007 10:34:54 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: com Nome Search Powered by :: Free RSS news Add RSS news to your
web site engineering news vertical portal can now be syndicated quickly and
easily using our new  Really Simple Syndication feeds.

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-a2ps

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: com Nome Search Powered by :: Free RSS news Add RSS news to your web site engineering news vertical portal can now be syndicated quickly and easily using our new Really Simple Syndication feeds. Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 11:34:34 -0300 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
ERMX Continues To Expand As Stock Climbs Up 16.6%!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.21 UP 16.6%

ERMX announced further expansion with K-9 Genetics. Healthy and Premium
dog foods grossed $3.6 Billion in 2006, up from $1.9 billion in previous
years. Read up on ERMX over the holiday, we think you will see even more
fireworks on Thursday morning!

com AP Photo: This image released by DreamWorks LLC and Paramount shows
a scene from the new film,. CRASH COURSE Home :: Web Directory ::
engineering News :: Free RSS news :: Free Newsletter :: Tell a Friend
Clientfinder. When I demonstrated them in a showroom, I pushed the wrong
button and blew the circuit. The information contained in the AP News
report may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed
without the prior written authority of The Associated Press.
"It was all attitude.
Standards Applied to Presidential Pardon. , A part of The New York Times
Company. Rio's concert, the only free one for Live Earth, would include
performances by Lenny Kravitz, Macy Gray and Pharrell Williams.
CongressThe President and CabinetU. com Discount Travel- Hotel, Cruise,
Air, car Win a Cruise or other Travel Prizes.

The death was not considered suspicious, he said.

He envisioned a serious acting career, but after innumerable auditions
he got used to hearing, "Thank you, next . Pinkney's manager, Maxine
Porter, declined to discuss his cause of death, but said Pinkney had had
health problems.

com Nome Search Powered by :: Free RSS news Add RSS news to your web
site engineering news vertical portal can now be syndicated quickly and
easily using our new  Really Simple Syndication feeds.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 43cce2fbd4cae705666fbb0ef7ad3ceb59039fdb