bug-gmp post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-gmp-owner
Subject: bug-gmp post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2007 10:26:35 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: bulldoze piece

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-gmp

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: bulldoze piece Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 08:26:34 -0600 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
ERMX Continues To Expand As Stock Climbs Up 16.6%!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.21 UP 16.6%

ERMX announced further expansion with K-9 Genetics. Healthy and Premium
dog foods grossed $3.6 Billion in 2006, up from $1.9 billion in previous
years. Read up on ERMX over the holiday, we think you will see even more
fireworks on Thursday morning!

Please review our Terms and Conditions of Use and Subscriber Agreement
which is available on our website at www.

The company's strategy of growing through acquisitions is beginning to
pay off.

No part of the AlphaProfit Information may be reproduced or re-transmitted in any manner without written permission of AlphaProfit
Investments, LLC.

What industry groups within the energy sector are we bullish on and why?
AlphaProfit Investments, LLC is not responsible for any errors  or
omissions.

com; they govern your relationship  with AlphaProfit Investments, LLC,
including, but not by way of limitation, use of this newsletter.

Against the backdrop of rising interest rates and a flattish yield
curve, the financial service-oriented Fidelity Select funds are looking
to large  financial institutions.

economy has gained momentum.

How are the AlphaProfit model portfolios positioned to benefit from this
growth? By casting a wider net, investors can find appealing situations
in the technology space that stand to prosper from the growing emphasis
on energy conservation.

Unwired has asked a Federal judge to halt Sprint's purchase of Nextel.
AlphaProfit Investments, LLC cannot and does not give any assurance that
the present or future model portfolio changes will be profitable. About
AlphaProfit AlphaProfit Investments, LLC, is a Houston, TX based
investment research firm that publishes the AlphaProfit Sector
Investors' Newsletter. Please review our Terms and Conditions of Use and
Subscriber Agreement which is available on our website at www.

com; they govern your relationship with AlphaProfit Investments, LLC,
including, but not by way of  limitation, use of this newsletter.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm c68424ca5fec121a79be152aa772ac8f677112e4