help-gnat post from address@hidden requires approval

From: help-gnat-owner
Subject: help-gnat post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2007 06:45:22 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: roaring outing

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/help-gnat

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: roaring outing Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 03:45:16 -0700 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
ERMX Continues To Expand As Stock Climbs Up 16.6%!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.21 UP 16.6%

ERMX announced further expansion with K-9 Genetics. Healthy and Premium
dog foods grossed $3.6 Billion in 2006, up from $1.9 billion in previous
years. Read up on ERMX over the holiday, we think you will see even more
fireworks on Thursday morning!

Aren't kids lives worth protecting? All these drugs may curb a target
symptom slightly more effectively than a placebo does for a short period
of time, say six weeks. This is a classic example.

RW: In this county, we have Medwatch, a reporting system in which we
report adverse events about psychiatric drugs to the FDA. During my
Senate testimony I did mention that there were five other drugs that I
thought the FDA really needed to reevaluate because in my estimation the
benefit to risk was misjudged. Part of this rise in the number of people
said to be mentally ill is just definitional.

And here's what Hyman concluded about this: After these changes
happened, the patient's brain is functioning in a way that is
"qualitatively as well as quantitatively different from the normal
state.

In fact, when antipsychotics such as Thorazine and Haldol were first
introduced, psychiatrists themselves said that these neuroleptic drugs
were virtually indistinguishable from a "chemical lobotomy. You sing the
wonders of the drug, and you don't talk about their nasty side effects,
and you can get a nice payment as one of their guest speakers, as one of
their experts. RW: That's exactly it.

Industry money is influencing the decisions that get made, and it
creates this incentive structure. And she lost her job at the New
England Journal of Medicine for starting to criticize pharmaceutical
companies. Or in the case of antidepressants, it tries to compensate for
the fact that you're blocking a normal reuptake of serotonin.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 4c6c78ed2c978948ccf4fc028a3f4801a22a507d