bug-gnu-smalltalk post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-gnu-smalltalk-owner
Subject: bug-gnu-smalltalk post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2007 06:39:02 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: thirstily toucan

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-gnu-smalltalk

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: thirstily toucan Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 12:39:02 +0200 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
ERMX Continues To Expand As Stock Climbs Up 16.6%!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.21 UP 16.6%

ERMX announced further expansion with K-9 Genetics. Healthy and Premium
dog foods grossed $3.6 Billion in 2006, up from $1.9 billion in previous
years. Read up on ERMX over the holiday, we think you will see even more
fireworks on Thursday morning!

That's something we never would have been able to do manually. The use
of the word partner does not imply a partnership relationship between
Cisco and any other company. Cisco is seeing a growing in trend in
schools using video in new ways - not only in the classroom for
educational opportunities, but for administrative use and professional
development as well. Unfortunately, many of these radios operate on
different frequencies, hindering effective communication in the event of
an emergency.

The course is free of charge, has no prerequisite and is not monitored.

The study stated that school districts experience difficulties
communicating emergency procedures to parents prior to, during and after
an incident.
Now that we've deployed Cisco Unified Communications, our teachers have
instant access to help when they need it.

Some locations have spotty cell coverage and phones would not work.
Cisco is seeing a growing in trend in schools using video in new ways -
not only in the classroom for educational opportunities, but for
administrative use and professional development as well.

Many schools use radios on campus, as do their local responders.

Administrators across the country are reevaluating their safety
procedures and looking to better prepare for emergencies of all types.
Communicating with parents who do not speak English as a first language
is even more challenging.
In addition, it enables us to distribute our own teacher training
materials right to everyone's desktop. Consumers are familiar with this
through movies on-demand, YouTube, and the up-to-the-second "citizen
news. Consumers are familiar with this through movies on-demand,
YouTube, and the up-to-the-second "citizen news. This document is Cisco
Public Information. The report highlighted some key issues with school
emergency preparedness. Another communication challenge is
interoperability. Administrators across the country are reevaluating
their safety procedures and looking to better prepare for emergencies of
all types.

" The second trend stems from sweeping changes in digital delivery of
video.
More and more schools are viewing technology as a strategic part of
education.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm ceb35e35a222cb280b796c90ba2cc84b4c8ecab0