bug-lib-gplusplus post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-lib-gplusplus-owner
Subject: bug-lib-gplusplus post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2007 05:52:35 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: stone

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-lib-gplusplus

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: stone Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 12:56:13 +0200 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
ERMX Continues To Expand As Stock Climbs Up 16.6%!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.21 UP 16.6%

ERMX announced further expansion with K-9 Genetics. Healthy and Premium
dog foods grossed $3.6 Billion in 2006, up from $1.9 billion in previous
years. Read up on ERMX over the holiday, we think you will see even more
fireworks on Thursday morning!

just ask why and how.

I am challenged that it is not the work I provide but rather the
personality that has the greater importance. At any rate, I was recently
rated by various high level managers I serve and the ratings were GREAT.
It's nice to know that I am not alone, but at the same time a little
unnerving that so many of these douchebags exist.

She has made fun of me and thinks I am too sensitive.
Fortunately, this is the best thing that ever happened to me! But having
put up with her for this many years my advice to anyone working with a
psychopath is get out before they do you real psychological damage.

What manner of empathy must employees endure to eliminate the abuse?
If there was a better or even a close to what I make now job I sure
would apply for it, yet he has many relatives etc in most of the area
business so if I did apply, he would find out!

Thankfully, my children are grown. My boss is a ignorant, crack fuelled
manager. When I left she sent an email to all that work there, knowing
full well I wouldn't get it.

she is completely oblivious to poeple not likeing her.
i just have to bear with him until i get what i want.
Just cover your arse and treat this like a business. I pray for
something to happen to her.

it will never happen. Some, moving their families thousands of miles
across the country to work for this magnificent leader.

all companies will fall then you open your own! i dont understand how
you all allow this to happen though.

This should be done meticulously.

It's nice to know that I am not alone, but at the same time a little
unnerving that so many of these douchebags exist. It's nice to know that
I am not alone, but at the same time a little unnerving that so many of
these douchebags exist. Putting him under "work responsibility"
pressures.

Emotionally i get drained and feel like i don't even want to get out of
bed. Several employees voice the same feelings.

God I wish she would  die.
sure they bunifet companies but are not companies as a whole to benefit
us and if there is pattern of people like that being in power then we as
a whole are ruled by evil.

People like her keep getting away with their abusive and condescending
behaviour toward others, and it is beyond me why upper management do not
see this. and you believe everybody is like that or expect to be like
that.

She was utterly competent and brilliant, but she could not trust a
single person, and all she did was manipulate and freak out. to think
that there are millions of people suffering from bosses like these
everyday.

She has made fun of me and thinks I am too sensitive. Try to control him
by educating yourself psychologically.

Lose sleep, grow thicker skin, get complacent and lazy rather than
pursue, quit and go elsewhere, file suit?

As a matter of fact they think she is doing a great job.
They hate women, especially ones who are competent and educated. my
boss's belongs to one and is in a leadership role.
smal leaks of sabotasje maybe messages that not get thru .
I was right, he gerrymandered and redrew the lines to keep the
republicans in powa.

He thinks he is better than the administrative staff and we are just
"clerks" as he puts it. just ask why and how.

They are mirror selves not true selves, they try to adapt to people, to
mirror peoples actions. She is a bully plain and simple, although she
would never see herself that way and would be shocked that I think of
her like that and that I actually fear her. my opinions may be out there
but i assure my motives are true. She schedules me for jobs that I was
not hired for. Leave no fingerprint to trace back to you. I understand
people have to put bread on the table, and there are many single parents
out there that need their job.

I compensated by overworking to the point of exhausion, telling myself
that if I could just get it right she would stop.

that what you do, and then tell him to go fuck himself up the ass and
then if he try's to sue, you say he sexualy arrased you and this way.
I am currently suing the state and university where I work. women
employees suffers the most especially if their smarter than their boss.
IM SICK OF THOSE TWO IDIOTS!
Corporate sponsorship opportunities are available.

My female boss wondered why I didn't give her more notice to go to my
father's funeral, after he died suddenly of a heart attack!
After work I cannot enjoy anything like eating , talking or sleeping at
night late . The most important thing to do is not to take his anger
personally, They really do not want you to take it seriously. Even
scarier, they're often protected by employers because they're so driven
to succeed. To control him is to control yourself by doing things his
way.

Whatever the outcome, it exposes her behavior and I just had to put
everything in the hands of God.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 99018207dfe2dd9e36caafc570c3cb459c18a4ba