bug-gdb post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-gdb-owner
Subject: bug-gdb post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2007 18:39:46 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: The Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification Exam
Preparation Course in Oman

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-gdb

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: The Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification Exam Preparation Course in Oman Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 17:51:59 -0400
Missed an AD? Click Here to see it Brought to you by Digital ITS - + 961 5 464 323

CMCS - Collaboration, Managment & Control Solutions

Collaborate

Contact us Contact us

The Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification Exam Preparation Course in Oman
PMI-REP Certified Program

Dear Colleague,
In our continuous commitment for serving the professional project management community, we are pleased to invite to attend our scheduled Primavera Project Management training in the Middle East, CMCS is the only authorized organization in the Middle East to provide certified and professional Primavera Training (excluding Saudi Arabia and Egypt) and Primavera Pertmaster Training. Our training is offered by experienced and certified training using original training material and latest software versions. No one else in our region can legally offer you the same.

Bassam A. Samman, PMP, PSP, EVP, CRA
CEO/Founder

905  Project Management Professional  Certification Preparation Exam (PMP) - 35PDUs

Get started with the Project Management module through hands-on, basic training. Participants will gain a thorough background in the concepts of planning and scheduling. Scheduling techniques will be covered. This four-day course leads you through hands-on workshops that create and track an entire project to completion. All workshops and instruction use the three basic elements of project management: schedule, resource and costs.
Read more about the course

Where: Oman
When: July 29- August 2, 8:30am-4:30pm

Certificate
Project life cycle chart
A certificate of completion will be issued to those who attend and complete the program. The 905 course entitle delegates to 35 Professional Development Units (PDU) required for the PMP Certification Exam. All of our Primavera training is provided by certified Primavera trainers and solution providers who are annually being trained and tested by Primavera Systems, Inc.

For training inquiries:
address@hidden

For other inquiries:
address@hidden

By Phone:
+971 4 365 4850
+800 CMCS (2627) – Toll Free

Register Now

ABOUT CMCS

CMCS offers Project, Portfolio and Risk Management Information System solutions for the Engineering & Construction, Power, Energy & Process, IT & Telecommunication and Government sectors in the Middle East . In association with strategic partners 2GC, CMCS provides clients with solutions to map business strategies to programs and projects using the Balanced Scorecard framework. Our integrated solutions are based on state-of-the-art applications from Primavera Systems, Inc., Pertmaster Risk Management, RIB cost estimating and other products. As a certified reseller for Method 123 Project Management Methodology (MPMM), CMCS provides a cost-effective solution for building integrated project management methodologies. CMCS solutions include providing certified products training and accredited project management training. CMCS is a Registered Education Provider (REP) of Project Management Institute (PMI), Approved Education Provider (AEP) of American Association of Cost Engineers (AACE) and Authorized Knowledge Provider (AKP) of Engineering Management Certification International (EMCI). Please visit www.cmcs.ae for more information.

Copyright © 2007 CMCS LLC. All Rights Reserved.