bug-zebra post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-zebra-owner
Subject: bug-zebra post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2007 18:20:15 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: waterfront

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-zebra

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: waterfront Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 18:19:58 -0400 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
ERMX Continues To Expand As Stock Climbs Up 16.6%!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.21 UP 16.6%

ERMX announced further expansion with K-9 Genetics. Healthy and Premium
dog foods grossed $3.6 Billion in 2006, up from $1.9 billion in previous
years. Read up on ERMX over the holiday, we think you will see even more
fireworks on Thursday morning!

Opening support on the trek will come from It Dies Today, Silent
Civilian, Bring Me the Horizon and Blessed by a Broken Heart. They
believe Benoit killed them both before committing suicide. Luckily, it's
still possible to capture the flavor of another country without boarding
a plane, simply by experiencing the cuisine from that region. We never
lost hope he would be released.
All the French fries in McDonald's restaurants used to be made fresh in
each restaurant. According to the newspaper, Mr Howells wrote: "By
inviting this coalition, we will be helping to deliver our communities
into the hands of nationalist incompetents and separatists. I'm
particularly impressed by the occasion for the party where this idea was
used.

MacMaster is set to kick things off Aug.

Here's a Noah's Ark cake that was made for a baby shower, but it would
be equally cute for a first birthday party.

It's so good, the thought that I will be with them soon. Mr Johnston
said he fell ill twice during his captivity and spent most of his time
in solitary confinement, without access to any windows.
All information is general in nature and provided for educational
purposes only, it is not intended to be used as a substitute for
appropriate professional advice. Afterwards, Clark was removed from
office and later served a prison term for importing and selling
marijuana.

Village minister the Rev Jim Macfarlane told BBC Radio Scotland's Good
Morning Scotland: "It's just so wonderful.
He was attacked as he walked his dog late at night in a lane very close
to his home.

The outing includes several shows with The Doobie Brothers, kicking off
with the first of four co-billed shows Aug. Check with official artist
websites, ticketing sources and venues for late updates. I'm also
setting up a separate blog over on TypePad to learn that blog tool.
The collection features the cut "Take Me There," which was written by
Neil Thrasher, Wendell Mobley and Kenny Chesney, according to a press
release.

Fans who pre-order "Zeitgeist" on iTunes will receive a password to
purchase pre-sale concert tickets through Ticketmaster.
The Daily Telegraph asks whether there should have been better
surveillance of suspects who were "on the radar".
The only clue to the attacker was the warning he gave Mr Cole to "stay
away from Cory Street" in Resolven. No warranties or other guarantees
will be offered as to the quality of the opinions or anything else
offered here.

Flags and bunting are one way to celebrate this patriotic event, but
there are many other things we can do to show our spirit.
Gillian Curtis said: "I'm absolutely delighted to hear the news. 's next
role will be opposite Academy Award-winners Denzel Washington and
Russell Crowe in the upcoming film "American Gangster," which is slated
to hit theaters in November. Now her colleagues Karen Sinclair, Ann
Jones and Irene James have said they too will oppose the agreement. No
warranties or other guarantees will be offered as to the quality of the
opinions or anything else offered here. I am absolutely delighted. I'm
particularly impressed by the occasion for the party where this idea was
used. Graham and Margaret Johnston said they "never lost hope" that they
would see their son again.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 09f7bb291be39835cef8085ec1e414b5c3b0c8d3