cons-discuss post from address@hidden requires approval

From: cons-discuss-owner
Subject: cons-discuss post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2007 16:04:38 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: I am Chris Marshall, I await your response

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/cons-discuss

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: I am Chris Marshall, I await your response Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2007 05:22:40 -0600 Attn: Sir/Ma,
I do hope this letter will not come to you as a surprise. It was borne out
of my desire to share a mutual business relationship with you. My name is
Christopher Marshall esq., Attorney to Sphere Energy Company here in London
Uk. I have been working with this company for (12) twelve years. Within this
period, I have watched with meticulous precision, how heads of departments
have been using sphere Energy Company to move huge sums of amount to their
foreign accounts. They bring in these consignments of money cash and
secretly declare the contents as family treasure or vital documents etc.
since the bankruptcy of sphere Energy Company, management changed the
procedure of claims of consignments.
As soon as you are able to produce all the secret information as contained
in the secret file of any consignment, it will be released to you upon
demand. There is a consignment no 1513 which was been deposited by the late
ceo of sphere energy and no one is aware of the deposit till date.
He deposited it, based on the fact that his fund manager abroad has to come
for it later on but it couldn't work out as he planned. The amount involved
is total of 12.5million pounds. My main aim of contacting you is to assist
me in retrieving the box of money out from the security company as the fund
manager since he did not disclose to this company where the person is coming
from. I assure you every information and documents related to this business
till the last day and guarantee you, that all arrangement will be legal.
I have agreed to share the funds with you in the ratio of 50:50
Best regards,
Mr. Christopher Marshall.esq.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 7ccaffd48aecb9aa6f708696326c8e72506eb169