bug-parted post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-parted-owner
Subject: bug-parted post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2007 15:31:44 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: Beloved, My Wish

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-parted

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Beloved, My Wish Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 15:27:21 -0400 (EDT) User-agent: SquirrelMail/1.4.9a

Beloved,

    Here writes Lady Mary Parker, suffering from esophageal cancer. I am
married to Mr. Robert Parker an Englishman who is dead. My late
husband died with a deposit of ?17.5 Million Seventeen Million Five
Hundred Thousand Pounds) with his bank here in UK derived from his
vast estates and investment in capital market . Before his death we
both got born-again and dedicated Christians. Recently, my Doctor told
me that I have limited days to live due to the cancerous problems I am
suffering from. Though what bothers me most is the stroke that I have
in addition to the cancer.

Recently, the Bank management just wrote me as the beneficiary that our
account has been DORMANT and if I, asthe beneficiary of the funds, do not
re-activate the account; the funds will be CONFISCATED or I rather issue a
letter of authorization to somebody to receive it on my behalf as I can
not come over. And doctors have told me that I have only a few weeks to
live. So it is my last wish to have a God-fearing person use this money to
fund churches, orphanages and widows propagating the word of God. I took
this decision because I do not have any child that will inherit this money
and my husband relatives are bourgeois and very wealthy persons. And I do
not want my husband hard earned money to be used in an unGodly manner by
unbelievers in God.

You can contact me through my personal email address:
address@hidden

Yours Beloved,
Lady Mary Parker.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 6a8e89b33d404b20626dce054243324ef55e562a