fcp-general post from address@hidden requires approval

From: fcp-general-owner
Subject: fcp-general post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2007 02:34:55 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: Healthy living with less fat

    http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/admindb/fcp-general

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Healthy living with less fat Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 06:34:32 -0100

Profit by your chance! – Anatrim – The up-to-the-moment & most delighting product for corpulent people is now easily available – As told on Oprah

Can you remember all the cases when you plead to yourself to do anything for being rescued from this frightful number of pounds? Fortunately, now no major sacrifice is demanded. With Anatrim, the ground-breaking, you can achieve healthier life style and become really thinner. Take a look at what customers say to us!

“I always had a terrific private life until a year back my girl told me I was corpulent and in want of being careful to my health. Life had changed the wrong way after that, till I was told about Anatrim ™. Since loosing about 20 kilos thanx to Anatrim, my private life is back on track, better than even before. Thank you for the marvelous stuff & the great maintenance service. Proceed with the useful action!”
Rikky Martin, New York

"Nothing feels better than sliding into a bikini I haven’t been dressed in for a long period of time. I feel slim, defined, and vigorous, thanks in great part to Anatrim! Many thank you!"
Amelia B., Bellevue WA

Check out Anatrim, and you will join the worldwide community of thousands of pleased customers who’re enjoying the revolutionary results of Anatrim here and now. Less guzzling madness, less kilos and more gaiety in your life!

Go right here to gaze at our unbreakable Anatrim dealings!!!

http://www.codevens.net/?dtnryovtgsfi
--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm c1d6dc7c5cb2a8e21b7c4ee60872b28160033af7