lilypond-user post from address@hidden requires approval

From: lilypond-user-owner
Subject: lilypond-user post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 17:58:52 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: No prescription, or doctors certificates are required, this means
we are able to ship Vigramax globally. I used to suffer from lack of sexual
drive, low energy levels, mood swings which all leads to erection failure.

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/lilypond-user

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: No prescription, or doctors certificates are required, this means we are able to ship Vigramax globally. I used to suffer from lack of sexual drive, low energy levels, mood swings which all leads to erection failure. Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 21:58:40 -0100
Usually you would place 2 of the mint flavoured pills under the tongue, and let them disolve. You can also swallow the pills if you prefer, however the effects may take 1 hour or longer to take effect. Make no doubt; VigraMax is the only non-prescription formula available for ED and other impotence symptoms.
http://kiddmet.com
Vigramax also has been known to cure premature ejectulation, increase sensation during orgasm , and increase sexual stamina. Even if you dont have impotence, Vigramax will greatly increase your sexual performance.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 1b757b45a582b4a66eb0dafbe8b85c9b6da398f2