bug-parted post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-parted-owner
Subject: bug-parted post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 07:59:00 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: CONFIRM THE RECEIPT OF THIS MAIL

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-parted

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: CONFIRM THE RECEIPT OF THIS MAIL Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 7:58:55 -0400
MICROSOFT WINNING PROMOTION TEAM.
Customer Service
28 TANFIELD ROAD,
CROYDON.LONDON
Ref: BTL/491OXI/04
Batch: 12/25/0304

We happily announce to you the draw (#471) of the MIRCROSOFT WINNING
PROMOTIONS (online program), held on the 29th  of june 2007.
Your e-mailaddress attached to an electronic ticket number:
56475600545 which wasassigned to your e-mail address with
Serial number 5368/02 drew the lucky numbers:1- 9- 1- 20- 43- 44
 (32) (bonus no.), which subsequently won you the lottery
in the 2nd category i.e match 5 plus bonus.

You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of £250,000
 in cash credited to file KTU/9023118309/06.
 This is from a total cash prize of £1,000,000 shared
amongst the first four (4) lucky winners in this category i.e Match 5
plus bonus.All participants for the online version were selected
randomly from World Wide Web sites through computer draw system
 and extracted from over 100,000 unions, associations, and

corporate  bodies that are listed online.

This promotion takes place weekly until the end of the year.
(31/12/2007) Please note that your lucky number falls within our
 European booklet representative office in Europe as indicated
 in your play coupon (5647560054). In view of this, your £250,000
 would be released to your Europe. Our European agent
will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release
of yourfunds as soon as you contact him.

For security reasons, you are advised to keep your information
confidential till your claim is processed and your money remitted to
 you in whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize.

please you are advised to contact the agent with your lucky numbers,
this is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and
unwarranted abuse of this program. And provide him with the following
details below:

NAME:
ADDRESS:
STATE /COUNTRY:
WINNING AMOUNT:
WINNING NUMBERS:
SEX / AGE:
OCCUPATION:
AMOUNT WON:
TEL /FAX NUMBER:

Send message to:
Overseas Claims Unit .
United Kingdom Lottery Fiduciary
Contact Person: Agent Sir Mavis Rex
Email:address@hidden

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 96000146d4e205ba3b380943d3d0f2399e20a377