bug-gnu-smalltalk post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-gnu-smalltalk-owner
Subject: bug-gnu-smalltalk post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2007 21:21:37 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: EMAIL AWARD WINNING NOTIFICATION 2007(CONGRATULATION YOUR EMAIL
ADDRESS HAVE WON

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-gnu-smalltalk

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: EMAIL AWARD WINNING NOTIFICATION 2007(CONGRATULATION YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS HAVE WON Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 21:21:16 -0400
ROYAL SPANISH SWEEPSTAKE LOTTERY
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION/PRIZE AWARD DEPT.
REF: RSSL/61-ILGI0509/45
BATCH:RSSL/15/096/WRCS
DATE:02/07/2007
                                WINNING FINAL NOTIFICATION
Dear Winner,  This is to inform you of the release of the Royal Spanish
Sweepstakes Lottery  Email Promotional Program held on the 4th
March  2007, this result was  initially delayed due to mix up of email
addresses, the results were finally  released on the 7th May 2007, and your
email attached to Ticket number:   212005600545188 with Serial number: 4888/02,
which drew the Luckynumbers:  41-6-76-13-45-8,which consequently won the
lottery in the Second category of the   year 2007.You are therefore approved
for a lump sum payout of €1,000,000.00 (ONE  MILLION EUROS ONLY) in cash
accredited to file reference number:KPC/9080333308/03 this is from a total cash
prize of €19,000,000.00(NINTEEN MILLION EUROSONLY) Shared among the nineteen
international winners in this category.Your fund is   now deposited in a
security company with your prize money insured in your email.
Due to mix up of some email addresses, we ask that you keep this award from
public notice until   your claim has been processed and money
remitted to your account as this is part of   our security protocol to avoid
double claiming or unwarranted abuse of this  program by participants as it has
happened in the past.
All participants were  selected randomly from World Wide Web site through
computer draw system and   extracted from over 100,000
companies,this promotion takes place annually.We   hope your lucky email
address will draw a bigger cash prize in the next high stake promotion agenda
of €30,000,000.00 (THIRTY MILLION EUROS).
To file for your claim, please contact our fiduciary agent:
Mr Jeff Carlos  World Royal Consultancy And Securities Madrid Spain.
Tel:   +34-676-756-576
Email: address@hidden  or  address@hidden
For due processing and remittance of your prize money to a designated account
of your choice.Remember,You are to contact our agents by email and within  a
week of receiving this notice.After this date, all funds will be returned to
the MINISTERIO DE ECONOMIA Y HACIENDA as unclaimed.For further processing and
remittance of your winning funds you are fill and forward to our claim agent
the   completed processing verification form below.
(1)NAME OF BENEFICIARY  (2)ADDRESS  (3)TELEPHONE  (4)DATE OF BIRTH
(5)OCCUPATION  (6)NATIONALITY  (7)COUNTRY  (8)TICKET NO  (9)SCAN COPY OF
IDENTITY(International passport or drivers licence or any  otheridentity).
To avoid unnecessary delays and complications,please quote your
reference/batch numbers in any correspondences with us as your assigned claim
agent.Congratulations once more from all members and staffs of this program.
Yours Sincerely,
Wilfred Alberto
Lottery Director.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 8e323236b2e0b1744e51fbf64b5cf9514d11efca