bug-gnu-utils post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-gnu-utils-owner
Subject: bug-gnu-utils post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2007 18:26:46 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: BUSINESS ASSISTANCE THANK YOU

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-gnu-utils

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: BUSINESS ASSISTANCE THANK YOU Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 01:26:17 +0300
FROM MR. MING YANG.
MR MING YANG
Hang Seng Bank Ltd
Sai Wan Ho Branch
171 Shaukiwan Road
Hong Kong.

Good Day,

I sincerely hope that this letter will not come to you as a surprise or
 an embarrassment since we neither knew each other before nor had any
 neither previous correspondence nor contact. Let me start by introducing
 myself. I am Mr. Ming Yang, Director of Operations of the Hang Seng
 Bank Ltd, Sai Wan Ho Branch, Hong Kong. I have an obscured business
 suggestion for you.

I am here-by seeking your service in giving a clear research and
 feasibility studies on areas I could invest on. Your services will be paid
 for, and you will be a partner, if your recommendation is accepted.

As a bank employee, I can not operate any personal investment till I am
 retired and with the Anti-corruption Bill passed in Hong Kong; it is
 risky for a fixed income earner to own any huge amount of money in Hong
 Kong or any foreign country. It is then advisable to invest in any
 foreign land secretly and patiently wait for retirement.

You are to handle everything personally and with utmost
 confidentiality, if my proposal is acceptable as I may not be able to travel
down,
 since I must obtain an official clearance before leaving this territory.

Note importantly that, this is a confidential proposal and must be
 treated as such because the banking sector has commenced probing of all
 senior banking officials that have served in the past and presently in
 service.

For security purpose, due to telecom interception in Hong Kong, I shall
 not accept or acknowledge any phone call. Only fax messages/emails
 would be treated in relation to this proposal but not without this
 code;[CODE NO: AM-002]. Should you be further interested, I would prefer you
 to reach me on this email address: (address@hidden) and
 finally after that I shall provide you with more details of this operation.

Kind Regards
Mr. Ming Yang
Private Email: address@hidden

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 63f1a3149508a673827d49d82c5e180b919a0a30